Lowest prices for your stay
US$113
View deal
Hotels.com
US$113
View deal
eDreamsUS$113
PricelineUS$113
Agoda.comUS$113
All reviews sound of the waves starlight suite the owner on the rocks beautiful place spa bath pool deck stunning views perfect location well equipped kitchen cape town ocean view lovely hosts bikini beach false bay comfortable beds enjoyed our stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 April 2021

I stay at 185 Beech Rd quite often and are always welcomed with great hospitality. The management and staff are always friendly and may stay is very pleasant. I feel like I am "home away from home". The views are breathtaking and the facility is of excellent standard.

Date of stay: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jeanette LOARING, Owner at 185 on Beach Boutique Suites and Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2021

Dear Nonna
Thank you for your kind words. It is always so lovely to welcome guests back again. We try to ensure that guests are always perfectly happy.
Best wishes
Jeanette

Reviewed 27 March 2021

It was our wedding anniversary weekend and when I saw the place online I feĺl inlove as I felt that I had discovered
a little piece of heaven.The sea is my draw card to any holiday venture and this was by far the most exquisite.The house is perfectly positioned, opulent and tastefully decorated.It feels like home when you walk in.The personal touches topped it all as everything that could be thought of was in place and that was heartwarming.Thank you to Richard and Jeanette for a wonderful romantic stay.We'll definitely be back.

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jeanette LOARING, Owner at 185 on Beach Boutique Suites and Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2021

Ah Lara! How wonderful that you so enjoyed your stay! It gives us great pleasure to help make our guests dreams come true. Guests dont just invest funds - they also invest HOPE ... and it is our responsibility to honour this. We get such pleasure when we see guests are so happy!

Reviewed 15 March 2021

Friendly, personalised service and views and location you cannot beat! Incredible... breakfast is a must too. You feel right at home being able to welcome yourself in and out as you wish. The area is incredible too - location location location!

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jeanette LOARING, Owner at 185 on Beach Boutique Suites and Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2021

I am so thrilled you so enjoyed your stay. thankyou for taking the time to post a review - this really helps prospective guests!

Reviewed 18 February 2021 via mobile

The ocean views and sound of the waves splashing on the rocks are the best from 185. The accommodation is fine although due to an oversight, our original penthouse was not available and we were given 2 premium suites on the same floor instead. The pool deck/outside dining room is great for a meal or cocktails.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Jeanette LOARING, Owner at 185 on Beach Boutique Suites and Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2021

Dear Anne
I am so thrilled you and your group so enjoyed your stay. I am especially pleased that our premier suites were available to offer you an upgrade. I hope that you have the opportunity of visiting again sometime.
Best wishes
Jeanette

Reviewed 3 February 2021

What a wonderful experience! Especially with the beaches being inaccessible, it was so nice to sit on the balcony and enjoy the waves crashing on the rocks just below..... I really felt like a queen in my own little castle. Close to a restaurant and just great to take a walk on the trail next to the beach.
The lovely owner Jeanette was most welcoming and I felt immediately at home. Beautifully appointed room with everything your heart could desire. Will definitely highly recommend. Thank you Jeanette and staff for a most memorable stay!

Date of stay: January 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jeanette LOARING, Owner at 185 on Beach Boutique Suites and Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2021

Oh what a pleasure it was to host you! Your kind generous spirit was a pleasure to be close to. Please do visit again soon -