“Do not go to this restaurant!”
Review of Ai 3 Archi

Ai 3 Archi
Ranked #4 of 13 Restaurants in Ferentillo
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Cucina Tipica Umbra! Piatti Regionali E Italiani Ambiente Cordiale E Familiare
Reviewed 18 June 2017

This was one of my favourite restaurants in Umbria, until today. It used to be run by a long-established family, very friendly, good food, excellent pizzas. Arriving for Sunday lunch today, we realised it had changed hands since last year. Before taking a table I went to the toilet, which was newly-refurbished with a sliding door from the restaurant. I locked the door and a minute later found that I could not unlock it. The lock was broken and it took the staff half an hour to force it open and release me. When they had finally done so, they berated me for having locked the door and demanded to know when we would pay for the damage. Needless to say, we did not stay for lunch. So sad, when the previous owners were so nice and helpful.If you know this restaurant, warn your friends!

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Enjoyed this restaurant for their great pizza from a wood burning oven. They have an extensive menu but we've always had pizza and antipasto or salads. Service is great and ambiance is lovely.

Reviewed 28 September 2016

This restaurant is the best by far. They use genuine ingredients of the best stock and their cooking is divine! We tried others in the area as far as Spoleto and Narni, but we regretted it and we went back to this one, the four of us. The quality is amazing and the pizza as entree is just the best we had in Italy, no joke. It is delicious and it won't leave you feeling bloated unlike many pizzas do because they are not make properly. Talk to the chef, he is such a brilliant professional guy! His wife is also knowledgeable and every dish they serve they know and can explain to you. You know it is real home made food like you usually dream of and don't find. This place is exceptional and really cheap for what it is, but don't tell them...

Reviewed 23 March 2016

Last summer we went to Italy to my cousin’s wedding and during some days we stayed there. We expected simple bedrooms but to our surprise the rooms were recently refurbished and they looked great. But the point was the food, seriously I’ve tried many Italian food restaurants and this place became instantly one of my top 3 restaurants. If you are near the zone, this THE restaurant you are looking for.

Reviewed 16 January 2016

Walking the Via di Francesco, I found Tre Archi in a guidebook and called in advance to book. Though it was the dead of winter with virtually no pilgrims passing through, the proprietor, Giuseppina, was open for business as usual. She is a wonderful lady. She treats you like a nephew or an old friend as soon as you walk in. Indeed, you feel like you've known her for a long time. You start chatting and feel at home. She opened the kitchen and prepared dinner, though I was the only one there and breakfast the next morning. She runs the place with a personal touch and an obvious love of her service. I definitely recommend.