“KATCHEN”

Add it.
Katchen
Ranked #101 of 2,125 Restaurants in Fujisawa
Reviewed 8 December 2008

My overall impression of this restaurant is an old European style. But it is not perfect old European style one, it is faked European style that Japanese imitated.
A little dark light make good atmosphere. And the restaurant is very narrow and not so many tables and chairs. So it is suited to use special dinner for date.
Service is so good. Because the meals are cooked by a chef after taking orders. So we can eat hot meals. Moreover, when I go there my birthday, a chef gives me a piece of cake and a cup of juice.
They don’t have a lot of items on the menu. There are Normal omelet rice, curry omelet rice, omelet rice with hashed meat, deep-fried chicken and juices.
The most famous item is the omelet rice. The rice is covered with a soft-boiled egg. Very soft eggs make rich taste. And deep-fried chickens are also famous. Juicy chicken is covered with crisp skins. It is so delicious.
Normal omelet rice is 850 yen. And sizes are so big. I couldn’t eat all of it. It is difficult for ladies to eat all.
I strongly recommend this. Especially I recommend this to couples who love each other. There are not many tables and seats, so I don’t recommend you to go many people.

1  Thank mia0104