Hotel Three Sixty
US$149
  • Breakfast included
US$75
US$64
Bahia Azul Hotel(Uvita)(Great Value!)
US$79
Hotel Luz de Luna(Uvita)(Great Value!)
US$72
Hotwire.com
US$78
  • Free Internet
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
All reviewslike royaltyfine diningamazing hotelmanuel antoniothe pacific oceancosta ricakuamixologistcountrymonkeystoursviewsparadisepropertysunsetjunglebeaches
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hotel Three Sixty is perfectly designed to take your breath away. The views are absolutely spectacular- when I first arrived, tears came to my eyes as the beauty of this place is so pristine. I've never felt so grateful to be somewhere in my entire life. The stand alone villas are luxurious, each placed carefully to optimize the view of the rain forest and ocean. We awoke each morning to the symphonic sounds of nature, rising with the sun as to not miss a moment of this special beauty which surrounded us. From out patio, we saw an array of exotic wildlife- including Toucans, Green Parrots, bright blue butterflies while clouds of mist dance gracefully across the tree tops. Three Sixty is not just a hotel, it is an experience perfectly crafted to encourage you to slow down and take it all in. Within minutes of arriving, I knew I've come to a rare place that I will surely always return to in my life- it is a sanctuary for your soul to heal, refresh and connect with nature, it is the true essence of Pura Vida..

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ann M
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Hotel Three Sixty is best defined by one adjective - spectacular.

My partner and I stayed for four night in mid-April and we had a wonderful experience - the architecture, the design, the views, the pool, the food and the service.

The pool and views are unlike anything we have experienced. It is, quite simply, spectacular.

The staff are very attentive, friendly and professional. Our thanks to - Jersen, Cristina, Vanessa and Eddy - all of whom worked so hard and make our stay wonderful.

And, a big thanks to Carlos, the hotel’s young Chef, who is excellent and truly loves good food. We had many delicious, tasty and creative meals with delicious flavours and innovative presentation.

Our Villa was amazing - very comfortable with a stunning view of the jungle and the ocean. We woke up every morning at 5am to lie in bed and listen to the jungle come alive. Again, spectacular....

If you are looking for a romantic, high-end experience in the middle of the Costa Rican jungle, overlooking the Osa Peninsula, then look no further than this hotel.

Finally, we are a gay couple, and we could not have felt more welcome at this beautiful hotel.

We will be back!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Fraser V
Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

We were greeted by friendly staff and a nice cold drink from the bar. The rooms are amazing, private balcony, comfortable beds. The staff waits on you hand and food. The view is one of the most amazing in the jungle.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank balford5
Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

A true gem with real 360 degree views surrounding you. Everything is first class from the service, to the dining, the bar, and the private villas. If you don’t have the opportunity to stay you have to go for the sunset and dinner. This new property is sure to find itself as a new destination get away in Costa Rica.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ringtail32
Reviewed 25 March 2018

I have heard so much about Costa Rica over the years. Many say that you can come here and fall in love with the people and the country. I was always sceptical, but really interested to see for myself. I planned for a my girlfriends' 50th birthday and wanted something really special. I came across this property that was just opened in January 2018, really seemed too good to be true. The experience was so amazing. They are just starting up so there was not many people there when we stayed. The service was over the top from the time we stepped in the door. Tracey runs the guest services and was on top of everything right up to arrival. When we arrived Jerson and Tracey were waiting, with drinks and open arms. The place is really over the top, views, rooms, amenities are world class. The people are amazing. Talented, courteous, friendly. We really did fall in love with the whole place. They did a special cake and birthday celebration for us, turned out the lights, whole staff came out to sing. Hard to describe the experience. Afterwards we shared the cake with everyone and just enjoyed the evening. By the end of our stay, we really felt that we found a bunch of new friends, people we will come back to see and stay in contact with.
You should come for the food and the views, even if you don't stay here. You will be shocked and wowed by them both. The service will blow you away.
You should come for the stay. The experience will leave you spell bound.
I want to thanks everyone. Vanessa, Christine, Juan and Eddy, thanks for the drinks and the great time. Jessica, the towel animals were amazing and so exciting. Tracey, thanks for the service and the smiles. Daniel, Alfredo and Eduardo, great for the drives and the conversation, love to meet people that love their jobs this much. Really appreciate changing my tire. Food was amazing, appreciated Carlos, Milton, Karina, Pablo and Marjorie.
Jerson, you an amazing Maestro, everything organized, checked on, verified, all with a smile and such a great attitude. They are lucky to you have you.

The beach is not on the property, but this is really not a problem. You can drive to several beaches less than 5 minutes away, all with different feels and experiences. To us this was the biggest feature. We visited beaches, waterfalls, zip lining, fishing, shopping, mangrove tours and great restaurants every night, all within 10-15 minutes of the hotel. Not trapped at one place to do everything, close to anything you want to do and try, this is the wonder of Costa Rica.

Take care my friends. You are going to get very busy I believe.

Room Tip: All views are of the jungle and ocean, enjoy
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Barry H
Doug S, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Three Sixty, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Barry, what an awesome review to read! The entire Three Sixty team enjoyed being involved in your celebration! It is a joy for us to host such an occasion and we so appreciate your kind words and memory of the staff who were on hand during your stay. As birthday occur with some frequency, we would be honored to have you back to help celebrate another.

Pura Vida,