“Fast delivery, good prices”
Review of Goldlion

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Goldlion
Ranked #54 of 122 Restaurants in Sale
Reviewed 5 November 2017

Had the duck in orange sauce, which was good, the duck was a bit tough, thou. My friends meal was great. The Wan tan were great and plenty as well as the spring rolls. All in all it was good and plenty. We'll be ordering more. Just a shame they're not online.

Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

We've been buying food from Kim and Lisa at the Golden Lion for years. They are delightful people and always greet you warmly. The food is excellent and very reliable. I can really recommend this place and honestly say that I've never had a bad experience.

Reviewed 19 July 2016

To be honest the fact that you can order and pick up within 10 minutes does sometimes make me wonder but the food is always nice and we have never needed to complain, they must just be very quick.

Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

Lovely food fresh ingredients would reccomend and banquets are good variety I would personally reccomend beef chow me in the sauce they use is divine

Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

My wife refuses to eat Chinese because of the poor FSA ratings that most of them have. This place is immaculate, staff were very friendly and most importantly the food was great. I have lived in Sale for 4 years now, I wish I had found this place sooner. I would highly recommend!