“tuesday night treat”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 November 2016

i ordered the veggie korma and my hubby ordered lamb rogan josh with pilau rice, garlic naan. It was all yummy and their customer service is amazing!!

Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

Have eaten in here many times and also had the takeaway and have always been very please.

However tonight it was bad! The restaurant was very busy as usual but the staff seemed stressed out. Got my takeaway home and no onion Baji that I had paid for. My king prawns were very tough.. all but one that is in just turned to mush as soon as I put it in my mouth! I had ordered my rogan josh madras hot as always and to be honest I've had hotter tikka. My husbands chicken mushroom Baltic wasn't very good and my daughters masala was runny. It was also cold and the chips were awful.. not impressed tonight and will try somewhere else next time.. will have to see how we are in the morning!!

Reviewed 8 October 2016

We order from POH regularly and are never disappointed! The food is always delicious, not too oily and greasy like some takewaways and the both the takeaway service and restaurant service are spot on. We eat a lot of curries and nowhere has beaten POH yet! The staff are lovely and friendly and can't do enough. Would highly recommend, it's got to be one of the best (if not the best) Indian takeaways in Manchester!

Reviewed 1 October 2016

Visited this restaurant Friday 30th September, we were a party of four and experienced the most wonderful tastes in a long time, my sister in law and husband are regular visitors to Goa said the food at this establishment was better than they had tasted in Goa, very efficient and friendly staff and the chef man was a great character who said he cooks from his heart, well done all, many thanks.

Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

Having very young children we have only had takeaways so far, but all the dishes we have tried have been of such good quality. The food here is always so tasty and not like the usual same bland spicy or over sweetened rubbish we have been used to getting at so many indian restaurants and takeaways.
To add to their credit they are really friendly and do seem to care about what they do - even down to recommending dishes and sundries to try.
We have used these guys on weekends and weekdays to test consistency at different times and thankfully they have come up trumps on every occasion.
Can't rate them enough - at last we seem to have found a REAL indian restaurant.
please keep up the good work guys!!