“Lovely Staff and Amazing Curries 🖒”
Review of Madras Spice

Madras Spice
Ranked #10 of 122 Restaurants in Sale
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

Come here regularly with family friendly staff great service amazing curries especially the Chilli & Garlic Lamb

1  Thank Lee C

Reviewed 14 March 2017

I was visiting Sale from the US and this is the best Indian food I have ever had. The lamb curry was delicious. Great family run restaurant that makes nearly everything themselves. Raj is the restaurant manger and he was so attentive. Really amazing food and service. I will definitely return any time I visit Sale!

2  Thank yogatechnomad
Reviewed 5 March 2017

After reading TA we decided to try this little gem. The food, service was excellent. Very tasty and excellent value for money. I would definately go back again

1  Thank Simonslater73
Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

As usual, gorgeous food, attentive staff and excellent all round meal out. Would wholly recommend for any occasion

1  Thank Angela T
Reviewed 17 January 2017

I decided at the last minute that I would like a curry for my birthday with my in laws and two kids (both under three). We arrived at 5 so we wouldn't disturb those who want a quiet time and from the moment we arrived we were greeted with smiling faces and a friendly service. The food was excellent and arrived in good time but the real positive for me was that when one of my children went into meltdown mode a member of staff came over to talk to her and distract her - and it worked! We will definitely come here again - very child friendly!! A+++++

2  Thank PAGE2407