Hotel Yugaf Inn Okinawa
US$155
  • Restaurant
US$336
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$404/night.

US$283
US$164
Rakuten Travel
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$207/night.

US$91
US$70
Agoda.com
US$432
US$338
Hotwire.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$436/night.

The Busena Terrace(Nago)
US$451
US$382
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$604/night.

US$363
US$132
JAPANiCAN.com
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$231/night.

US$81
US$69
Agoda.com
US$573
US$500
RitzCarlton.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$636/night.

US$867
US$561
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$749/night.

All reviewsbus terminalwithin walking distancenew buildingbeach parkhotel is locatedsmall roomfree wifilocal restaurantswingaquariumsupermarketokinawa
Reviewed 1 April 2017

飯店位於沖繩中北部,適合作為租車遊北部的住宿地點。
這次入住是飯店新館,環境優良、設備新穎。
同時因為家族旅遊預訂了四人房,飯店準備了四張單人床於同一房間,印象加分。
早餐品項簡單,但都很美味。入住兩晚菜色上也有變化,不單調。
旁邊就是海濱公園,如果早起或傍晚是個散步的好地方。
整體來說入住經驗不錯,值得推薦!!

The hotel is located in the north of Okinawa and is suitable as a place to stay for car rental tour around north part of Okinawa.
We stayed in the new building of the hotel,and the environment is good, there are innovative equipment.
At the same time ,because the family travel booked four rooms, the hotel prepared four single beds in the same room, that really impressed me.
Breakfast is simple, but very delicious. Items of BF will be changed.It's not monotonous of our 2 night stay.
Next to the hotel.There is a beach park.If you get up early or evening,it is a good place for a walk.
Overall experience of this hotel is good, it is worth recommending!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 January 2017

I booked this hotel for one night because I knew my family and I would be visiting the Churaumi Aquarium that day and thought it would be nice to spend the night. My husband and I were travelling with our two young kids so I booked the large room with tatami area plus 2 double size beds. However, in the Booking.com reservation, I didn't put the two children in as guests (either I forgot or it wasn't an option--our entire trip in Okinawa, in Naha, this did not pose any problems whatsoever). The manager said, because I didn't put in "2 children", he would have to charge 6,000 yen extra PER CHILD. Which would be more or less the price of another room OR the price of staying in a more luxurious hotel such as the one across the street facing the beach! I argued with the Manager and showed him the booking.com website and how if you input 2 children, it does not alter the price of the room. He said "that is booking.com and I am the manager here and this is my rule! He was extremely unfriendly and rude. Fortunately, the Japanese booking.com agent got on the phone with him and told me that he was being incredibly rigid and could only offer a discount of 5,500 yen per child; she was very helpful actually and managed to get him to cancel our booking without any charges because in the end, we decided to drive back to Naha and stay in a nicer hotel. So this is just a warning to parents travelling with young kids--make sure you double check with the hotel policy--I think if a hotel charges 6,000 yen per child, that information needs to be stated clearly. I didn't encounter any problems with this in Osaka and Naha but somehow this hotel was very very difficult, maybe because it was in the countryside.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank Leslie R
Reviewed 4 September 2016

I agree with people here, when you stay in the main wing, the hotel is a tad old, but it is clean and the rooms are bigger than most other hotels we stayed in at Okinawa. Good price and free parking which is a huge plus! I would recommend hiring a car, especially for exploring the north of okinawa!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 May 2016

Stayed in the "old" wing for about 7,000yen/night. The room is slightly bigger than the typical business hotel, but by no means resort size. There are no non-smoking rooms in the old wing. The furniture was a bit beat up, and the ocean view was partially obstructed by the large soccer dome. The new wing rooms are about 30% more expensive, but bigger. The staff were good, and the swimming beach just a five minute walk. Breakfast was way overpriced for what they offered, 1500yen instead of the typical 500. About 30 minute walk to center of Nago. Taxi about 500yen.

Room Tip: Higher floor for better view. New wing is nicer
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

The location is great where is very convenience to go everywhere. There are many restaurants around The hotel provided a list of restaurants around. This is really thoughtful and helpful. The coin laundry 24-7 too, which is really convenience. The hotel have some environmental protection program, like you can request not to change your bedding everyday, they will give you a voucher afterward. Some bad things are the bedding and carpet wasn't that clean, have some bed bugs. There were some smell in the bathroom, it might be from the pipe or drainage. Room got some bad smell when we entered the room. Overall, the staffs are nice and helpful, just the hardware wasn't that good. Might suggest you to pay more to stay in the new wings.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple