TripAdvisor
All reviewstreacle minepetrol stationco opservice stationtable tablecoop supermarketbathroom fanpub restaurantair concar parkroom was very clean and comfortablefamily roomquiet locationgood nights sleeproom was largeexcellent staystayed nights
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This motel may be slightly out of the way, but highly recommend it for sightseeing in the area of Eastbourne. One of the most comfortable beds I’ve ever slept in, and plenty of room, travelling with luggage from overseas.
It’s very clean and the staff all friendly and helpful.
Only criticism was I missed having a little fridge in the room. Also hard not having a lift when travelling with extra luggage from overseas, and rooms on the first floor.
There is an excellent restaurant next door that has a great bar and great selection of food. Breakfast and dinner had in here, and loved it all.

Room Tip: Ground floor if you are travelling with extra luggage than an overnight bag.
Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Book via the P I website.
Room is clean and modern. Quiet and light proofed. Good beds.
Tea and coffee facilities.
Good value for money ~ but price varies a lot based on business levels. Good easy parking on site.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 June 2018

This was my first visit to this hotel as my usual one was fully booked.It was such a pleasant surprise as the staff were so obliging and friendly.Even extra coffees etc on the counter.As I travel alone safety is of paramount importance to me and I have never felt so safe in a Premier Inn.Will definately stay here again

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 May 2018

My husband and I stayed at this premier inn with my 2 young daughters as we had planned a short break visiting Drusillas park nearby. The hotel was an excellent location for visiting the park and a 5 min drive at the end of a very long and very hot Bank holiday Monday! The hotel was great in terms of location- very reasonable price and our room was large and very clean. My daughters even had their own beds rather than having to share! The only negative point which really lets this hotel down is the lack of air conditioning - none of the rooms have air con which wouldn't have been a problem if we hadn't stayed there on one of the hottest Bank Holiday Mon's! (30+ degrees!) However the staff had provided a large fan in the room prior to our arrival which was good to see. It didn't affect my stay and was only a small negative point overall as I slept well due to such a busy day and wasn't really affected by it although my husband found it difficult to sleep properly due to the heat.
I would still definitely recommend this hotel to anyone wanting a good value hotel as it is such a great location with a Mac D's and a Co op opposite. The food and service at the Treacle Mine opposite was also really good.
Just be aware if you are booking this hotel in the middle of summer that it has no air con. But overall a great stay and I would book again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family