“Great cafe & a perfect pit stop”

Harley Country Lifestyle Shop & Cafe
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped here for a coffee & cakes pit stop during our annual 300-mile bike ride/fund-raiser with the boys and it was the best we had over the entire weekend by a country-mile! Well worth a visit for a break/lunch/afternoon tea, looked a fab shop too. Wide choice of lovely home-bakes, really good menu, and service et al was all spot-on. This was topped off by the best-tasting coffee we had had (and locally roasted beans too!). Cheers & with many thanks guys - fantastic all-round

Reviewed 29 March 2017

I stopped off here during a 100 mile bike ride last weekend, having seen the place recommended via cafenetwork (a handy app/website which recommends cyclist-friendly cafes & restaurants), and i'm very glad I did! It was a glorious Spring day, so I sat outside - having parked my bike up against my chair, the waiter came outside and helpfully pointed out the plentiful bike racks that I could slot my bike up against (they were quite obviously positioned in a good location, I was just suffering from tunnel vision in need of food!!)
The menu had a great range of paninis, quiches, several dishes of the day, with a range of delicious-sounding meals, including healthy options. I opted for a can of lemonade, double-shot cappuccino, and a bacon, brie & cranberry panini. The coffee was spot on, and the panini was absolutely jam-packed with fillings, and came with side-salad, homemade coleslaw (very good!) and crisps. I was tempted by the many cake options, but given I still had 50 miles to go on my ride, opted against it. Next time!!
The waiter offered to fill my water bottles without me asking, and was a pleasure to be served by.

So i'm very glad I checked this place out, and I will definitely be back the next time I cycle this way.

Reviewed 13 May 2016 via mobile

We don't live far from here, we've heard lots of good reviews & recommendations but didn't try it ourselves until this week! We will be coming again!
Delicious homemade quiche, fresh salad, scrumptious cakes, great shopping, lovely seated area outside, quick & friendly service!
Definitely worth a visit when you are passing!

Reviewed 22 December 2015

Went hunting for Christmas Ideas and gifts and someone suggested this lovely outlet. It was very good for horse lovers items and the selection was good. Helpful and friendly staff made the visit worthwhile - but the cafe on site was the icing on the cake.

Reviewed 13 October 2015

I went to Harley Country Lifestyle Shop & Café on a sunny autumnal morning. It is about 15 miles from my home and this was my first visit. It was just up my street, selling all the things I like. After a leisurely browse around, I then went into the café area and had a delicious bacon sandwich and cappuccino. Can highly recommend.