Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 September 2012 via mobile

Me and my best friend stayed at Lipe Resort. In fact I had stayed here in 2008 and loved it so much I decided to return. I am very well travelled as a midrange traveller and found this place to be lovely, homely and peaceful. The lovely smiley manager greeted us every morning by name and always had time for a chat and to check everything was ok. We were told to leave our key at reception if and when we needed cleaning and the room was always cleaned what ever time if day very very well, fresh smelling bed sheets and lovely towels left for us. Nice bathroom too which is hard to find sometimes in Thailand...

We stayed in one of the older little grounded bungalows on the right hand side up the walk way and these are my favourite. Grab one if you can :) Bright and airy, nicely decorated with shells etc and comfy beds.

It is literally on the beachfront on the prettiest bit of beach on the whole island. Great wifi, good breakfast, lovely little veranda on the front of the public area with cushions and little wooden tables to watch the ocean from. Absolute paradise! And have a massage there!! The ladies are a joy to chat to :)

I honestly can't fault this place. I felt so at home here I will return again and again. Thank you so much Lipe resort :))) we WILL be back!!!!

Date of stay: November 2011
5  Thank HollySkyeL
Reviewed 22 September 2012

Date of stay: November 2011
1  Thank HollySkyeL
Reviewed 10 April 2012

my friend bought the package from TAT event, it turned out not ok!
Locationwise, beachwise, foodwise, roomwise... you can stay here for a shelter but no pleasure.

Date of stay: April 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Polkadot77
Reviewed 23 February 2011

I should have smelt a rat when "Om" (possibly the owner) wanted all the money paid up front by cash transfer but I am a trusting sort of person and I very much like the Thai people so I thought it would be fine.
Our hearts dropped when we walked through the doors of the aircon beach front bungalows. There were two beds and a T.V. with precious little else. The bedding and towels were very badly stained and the overall cleanliness of the room left an awful lot to be desired. We complained to the reception and they changed the sheets for more dirty ones. We ended up sleeping on our towels.
The staff are in general the most miserable that I have come across in Thailand. They just did not make you feel welcome.
The Lipe resort is scruffy, vastly overpriced and unwelcoming, on what is a beautiful beach with plenty of other resorts that must be better, they certainly could not be worse.
On our last morning I unhappily noticed the filth in the plastic boxes that they use to tranfer the crockery and cutlery to the kitchens, my stomach turned.
We have travelled to Thailand many times and this is not what we expect.

Date of stay: February 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
6  Thank Shropshirelad7
Reviewed 15 February 2011

We stayed in Lipe Resort for 2 nights in bungalow #2 front beach.
The equipment in the bungalow: AC, fan, indoor shower with hot water, no flushing toilet.

Date of stay: February 2011