Lowest prices for your stay
US$176
Trip.comUS$178
PricelineUS$187
Agoda.comUS$177
1,062 results
All reviews big lebowski on the rocks every morning deluxe pool villa breakfast is served infinity pool sea view small island andaman sea mosquito net lipe island crystal clear water beautiful island thai food nu thailand resort
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 May 2021 via mobile

It might take a very long trip to travel. Bute This hotel is just worth it to stay. Perfect! Staffs are friendly and helpful. I would highly recommended. Thanks to all staffs. Especially the French staff man for such a good service and help. I would love to come back

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 May 2021 via mobile

Everything is perfect.
You can have experience different world.
Restaurant also so nice view.
There is a private beautiful beach
You can try kayaking and diving in there.
It’s so beautiful and clean water.
This is a most beautiful place in Thailand

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 April 2021 via mobile

This is my second time staying at Serendipity Beach Resort. Like the first time, I'm impressed by everything at the resort. Staffs are nice, friendly, and very helpful. Their services are excellent and wonderful. I love their variety of breakfast. The food is extremely delicious. I really enjoy staying at the resort and will recommend friends and family to come here.

There are many stair-0steps between your room and the front desk, the restaurant, and the pick-up point. Not very good for my 70 year-old mother to climb up and down, but she said it worth to see beautiful views from our room. We love staying and relaxing at the room's balcony.

I really love the place, the food, the surrounding environment, and the staffs. I would recommend you to stay here once and you will love this resort like I do!

Oh.. the customer service manager is very cute. I love when he tries to speak Thai to us. Very impressed!

Looking forward to going back very soon (when I can clear my schedules)!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 April 2021 via mobile

The place lives up to its fame for the service, location, view, and tranquility. While the beach is shared with its arch rival “Ten Moon” resort the view is stunning with a small island just a stone throw away from the resort.

Our private infinity pool has a lovely sun rise view with bird voice and wave noise. Food here is great with a variety of choices and a great view.

Don’t miss kayaking at free cost from the resort to the small island. It is just taking 5-10 mins and you will get a wonderful view and chill feel.

Beware of the climbing the stair here since the resort is on the hillside with sea view. But it is truly worth your time and effort.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Suwatss
Reviewed 16 April 2021 via mobile

The place was stunning! We had an amazing night. Staffs were very friendly and helpful. Floating breakfast were spectacular! Lots of ocean activities to enjoy during your stay. Would definitely recommended both couples and families!

Trip type: Travelled with family