All reviews tuscan hills little bit cooking class the owner oscar borgo pasquale accommodation holiday tuscany pool
Reviewed 20 August 2018

Borgo La Capraia hosted five of us for an unforgettable stay last week. Oscar, Arianna and Pasquale were awesome -- providing comfortable rooms, delicious meals, and a memorable cooking class. Highly recommend this agri-tourism locale for its stunning views and welcoming hospitality...and when they finish updating/remodeling all the apartments/rooms, they will easily be a five-star destination!

Room Tip: Recommend you ask ahead about specific room amenities, shower/tub, valley view, window screens, etc.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

My family and I recently stayed here while on a Tuscany Untouched Tour. I would highly recommend both Tuscany Untouched Tours and Borgo La Capraia. The owners of the farmhouse were so nice and accommodating. The food was amazing and our cooking class with Pasquale will not soon he forgotten!! Everything about it was wonderful. It gives you a real taste of The Tuscan lifestyle.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed here as part of our Tuscany Untouched Tour and couldn’t be happier with their selection of this farmhouse/hotel for our stay.

The views, pool, food, animals and villas are all great but what made the stay was the incredible service from Oscar. He is an impressive young man that makes every guest feel like their at home.

The restaurant at the hotel is so good we ate their twice. It’s all fresh produce from their farm. Highly recommend it.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 November 2017

A fabulous stay at this wonderful hotel. The staff are so helpful, friendly and really make you holiday special. Located high in the Tuscan hills this is a perfect location for a get away from everything and chill out, with delicious traditional home cooked food and local wine.
Cannot recommend a stay here highly enough, huge outside pool and even a little petting zoo of farm animals. Accomadation is quirky and very spacacious. Would definatly stay here again, and a visit to the local town is a must.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Helen M
Oscar I, Proprietario at Borgo La Capraia, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

Hi Helen,

Thank you for the beautiful review.
Was a pleasure for us to have you here, Ihope you will come back again in Tuscany!

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

I am so pleased that I have chosen La Capraia as location for my wedding.
Me and my wife are extremely glad for the service, the food and the whole organization.
Nothing went wrong! I mean... NOTHING!
Thank you again for everything.
I strongly suggest La Capraia for all those who would like to experience the real Tuscany with real Tuscany people...

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple