“It is a trap”

Arunras Hotel
Ranked #7 of 12 Restaurants in Kampong Thom
Cuisines: Cambodian
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

Very poor service. When I asked for the menu the waitress just pointed to another side where I should get it by myself.The food I do not know when it was cooked but was not so fresh. I think there are better value for money.

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Lunch today. Cleaness and cleaning was not of the standard we are used to, so IT was OK drinking Coke and water from box and bottle. Glasses was not available.
Choose bankens from EUROPEAN BURGERMENU, presumably ekstra expensive. Small burger, OK taste, minimum Frenchs fries. Plentiful tomat and onion
Friendly and smiling staff ++++

Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

Had dinner there with some clients. We tried to figure out if there where some special dishes but anything we found was fried fried fried and deep fried fried! The menue should be 3pages and not 10. All the same. No curries, no Amok, No spring rolls... nothing really dufferent than a typical countryside kitchen.
I guess they never changed their menue or their cook.
Unfortunately Kompong Thom has'nt got a big choice. Maybe the small food stalls along the road got better food than this place.
The beer was could though thats why i gave two stars instead of one.

1  Thank Reini511
Reviewed 9 November 2016

Alright so we had to stop here on our way to Siem Reap. To be frank there are loads of option in the restaurant and tastes pretty good...some nice options besides the restaurant to pick up some snacks as well...

Reviewed 20 October 2016

The steamed rice portion for 50cents is huge.My fried mix veg.was tasty,if not all identifiable.
There is no ceremony about service,and my bill attracted 3 guesses,should have settled for the first!
No English is spoken,and it got a bit Monty Python,but all willing.
There were too many flies to be my choice,but not much option on foot.
Breakfast bacon sandwiches are good.