Groove atmosphere and accomodating waiters.
I went there twice in the last few months. The first time I had dinner over there, I got "Risotto" and "Tiramisù" (the classic one, no the one with the beer in it). Both tasted delicious. The stomach ache arose just during the night.
I'm quite sure it was due to the tiramisù. This Italian dessert is a really delicate dish made with raw eggs. If those are not pasteurised, they cause poisoning after only 24 hrs since the moment the eggshell has been broken. I recognise that it is a waste, but tiramisù should all be thrown away after one day, and made new. Most restaurants skip the pasteurisation process (because it requires precision and is really difficult to make by hand) and serve old tiramisù taking the chance not to poison anyone. Not this time...
However, I went there again, and that time I had an hamburger and ...NO tiramisù!
If it was not for that accident, I would have surely rate it 5.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.