“Saturday dinner”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

We went there because we love the Minabrea beer.. we didn't book.. the Capo Cameriere gave a table :)

As we didn't have much time, all food was served together in bit quantities .. so we ate as much as we can then took the rest home.. food quality was too good to be left..

We paid a bill which was suitable (40 euros) for 2 beers, cheese bruschetta, huge salad, marinated anchovies, grilled veggies and grilled skew of turkey ..

We also asked for two glasses with Menabrelle logo .. we received a box with 6 of them !!!

The gentleness , kindness and generosity is the way business thrives in this little city..

Thank you again for a well spent time ..

Reviewed 8 July 2017

Groove atmosphere and accomodating waiters.
I went there twice in the last few months. The first time I had dinner over there, I got "Risotto" and "Tiramisù" (the classic one, no the one with the beer in it). Both tasted delicious. The stomach ache arose just during the night.
I'm quite sure it was due to the tiramisù. This Italian dessert is a really delicate dish made with raw eggs. If those are not pasteurised, they cause poisoning after only 24 hrs since the moment the eggshell has been broken. I recognise that it is a waste, but tiramisù should all be thrown away after one day, and made new. Most restaurants skip the pasteurisation process (because it requires precision and is really difficult to make by hand) and serve old tiramisù taking the chance not to poison anyone. Not this time...
However, I went there again, and that time I had an hamburger and ...NO tiramisù!
If it was not for that accident, I would have surely rate it 5.

Reviewed 14 April 2017

very popular with the locals for its layback atmosphere, but food wise very average for Italy.. easy to find better

Reviewed 10 March 2017

Visit this place few days ago. Had a great dinner eating delicous pasta and having tasty bear. Would defenitely come back to this place again!

Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

The pizza I ordered was quite fine, if you don't consider the fact that it was covered in mozzarella's water (I think it's due to the fact that they didn't dry it properly, if not at all). Plus, it was overpriced compared to other restaurants in the area.
A positive note: if you're big on beers here's your chance to taste a local award-winner beer, where the name of the restaurant comes from.
All in all it was nothing special, but neither awful.