“Good steak, fun experience”

Four Seasons Steak House
Ranked #10 of 468 Restaurants in Chatan-cho
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

The restaurant is situated right next to American Village so it's really easy to spot. The restaurant itself is pretty dim, which can be both good and bad. My husband and I ordered the Wagyu Sirloin with some sautéed mushrooms for dinner and we couldn't finish our meals. We were stuffed! The steak was super tender and very soft. Our chef made sure that the steak was cooked to our choice and constantly asked if there was anything else she could do for us. I would recommend ordering the drink (ice/hot lemon tea or coffee - it comes with the dinner) while you eat as we were unable to fully enjoy it due to being so full after our meal. Our bill came out to about 9000 yen, which is pretty pricey but worth the experience and taste.

Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

The food is good and the atmosphere is good. They have pretty good alcoholic drinks. But it's a bit pricey.

Reviewed 3 November 2016

The Kobe beef was of excellent quality and perfectly cooked. Side items were good, but not equal to the beef. The price was very fair.

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

The food is always good at Four Seasons, The staff is very friendly as well. I would recommend going during lunch since you get just about the same amount of food as you would for dinner.

1  Thank Ally M
Reviewed 9 September 2016

It's been a while since I last ate at a Four Seasons. Dinner is usually expensive so I haven't been. A situation came up and I had lunch with a few friends. I don't see much of a difference between the dinner and lunch menus other than the price. Soup was delicious, salad was what you can expect. My prime rib was delicious and you get two large sizes of bread and free drink refills. Service is fast. I was amazed at how many locals were eating lunch here. The only issue I have with the Four Seasons is the floor is full of grease, so be careful walking around. :)