Lowest prices for your stay
US$537
Priceline
US$309
eDreams
US$278
FindHotelUS$309
Agoda.comUS$310
Trip.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 February 2020 via mobile

There was really only one issue with the place, and that was the noise that was coming through the adjoining door to the next door apartment which had another family in it. The noise insulation was so poor that we could hear their conversations and no doubt they could ours. If it wasn't for this I would have given it 5 stars.

Rooms were clean, beds were comfy, kitchen facilities superb, AV equipment good, good wifi, showers were clean and unending hot water with good pressure. The location was also good and if you wanted to go anywhere the concierge service will shuttle you everywhere. Everything you want after a whole day in the snow.

The staff were amazing and very helpful and accommodating.

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 25 December 2019 via mobile

Family of 4 (2 adults and 2 kids) stayed at the 2 bedroom apartment with the living room facing Mount Yotei. The view was amazing and the conceriage service from the apartment was impeccable. The apartment feels totally new with all the latest appliances. The apartment is also a short walk to main Hirafu “happening” area where you can find cafes and restaurants. The slopes are also not very far away and the conceriage service will send you there.

Only thing... please book early.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 12 December 2019 via mobile

Amazing rooms and views. Attentive staff that served as a full service conceirge and at the same time, gave my family and I the space needed to explore ourselves. They were anticipative and proactive. Fireplace, washing machine, full kitchen, heated bathrooms, Apple TV and a 3 minutes walk to the main strip in Hirafu (Niseko) are just some of the pleasant “surprises” that makes this a perfect stay! (I’m traveling on holiday with my wife and 2 kids.)

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 6 April 2019 via mobile

This is my second trip to Niseko and Aspect made my trip smooth and extra memorable. First of all, I love the design of the building and interior of the apartment. It’s so modern, yet so cosy. Lovely use of wood accents throughout the place. We stayed in a 2 bedroom apt and it’s got the best amenities. Heated radiators to have warm clothes perfect after your shower, a beautiful fireplace that adds warmth especially when you are hanging out with your family in the late evening. A very functional kitchen with everything you will need to whip up a nice meal. Convention oven/ microwave, stove, dish washer, nice variety of pans, pots and utensils.
Every morning, they have fresh pastry delivered, I have to admit I do look forward to them in the morning.
Service at Aspect is top notch too. They have a ski valet, that will take you to where you need. And beyond that, I fell down on the ski slopes and the Aspect staffs were able to make all my physio appointments, chauffeur me to physio and even take me to the markets to get some gifts for the family.
The location of Aspect is great. Convenient to get around lower Hirafu and the view from the apartment is amazing. I love their little rooftop, offering a beautiful view of mount Yotei.
Thank you to all their staff for making this trip so smooth and hope to see them all again. I will definitely recommend Aspect to anyone.

Date of stay: March 2019
Reviewed 19 March 2019 via mobile

This is my second visit to Aspect within a space of a year. We enjoyed our first stay so much that my family had insisted on returning to Aspect as I had wanted to try other new places to stay. I must say I was glad we did as it felt like coming home. This time again we took a three bedroom apt and a family friend took the adjoining/connecting 2 bedroom apartment so it became a perfect 5 bedrooms apt which enabled our kids to hang whilst the adults also had space to have our after ski happy hour. The apartments were very clean and immaculately maintained and the service was spot on. Nothing was too much to ask.
I was most impressed with the chaffeur service which in fact is equivalent to ski valet. We have always been a big fan of ‘ski in ski out’ apt’s or hotels but the efficient chauffeur service was able to drop us to wherever we wanted to ski. We have come to realise ‘ski in ski out’ is too restrictive and overrated as it restricts you to only one slope. The chauffeur service could pick us up from wherever we ended up after a long day skiing . It was such perfect arrangement . It made skiing so much more enjoyable with this flexibility .

Aspect is nestled in lower Hirafu village where most
of the popular restaurants are located and within minutes walking distance. So if you are a skier and a foodie this is definitely the place to stay .

Date of stay: March 2019