Not really a beach hotel as you must swim from the rocky shore line but there are ladders into the sea. There is a bit of sand on a terrace for kids to play in. Lovely terraced gardens and outdoor bar with lounges and other seating down to the sea. The bar and restaurant were closed the last days of September when we were there. Wonderful sea views from rooms with balconies as well as from the breakfast room where there is indoor and outdoor seating. Rooms are rather small, beds are fine but the bathrooms need updating. The tubs with showers are narrow and treacherous with shower curtains that are way too long so you are forever stepping on them while trying to position yourself in the curved tub. Not safe! One of our bath towels was badly frayed with a large hole in it. The hotel needs some TLC because they have a friendly front desk staff, a perfect location with views, nice breakfast offerings, and a very short walk to restaurants, the main square and the castle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Karalis Beach is built in the most beautiful point of Pylos, literally by the sea, below the castle and in the forest. It offers to visitors a unique sense, where tranquility and romance dominate. From its balconies you can enjoy magnificent views of the bay of Navarino sitting nearly on the waves. With 14 rooms, recently renovated, a roof cafe bar and a lovely relaxation area, the Karalis Beach Hotel provides the ideal environment for relaxation and escapism. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your Karalis Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Karalis Beach Hotel Pylos
- Karalis Beach Peloponnese