Native Abode is the place to stay when visiting tobago... the hosts,the rooms, the food.... incredible!!!! ms kay and mr Stein took great care of us making sure we were comfortable during our stay, extraordinary people , very warm and super friendly... i didn't want to leave! lol. Our room were cleaned everyday, the bed was comfy and clean , the bathroom worked awesome. we felt right at home..the food was DELICIOUS! ms kay have a "sweet hand" I will recommend this place to all my friends . Native Abode is now my only destination for R&R whenever i go to Tobago they are the best!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Native Abode Bed & Breakfast offers its patrons a unique lodging experience based on the 'Triple R Experience' of Relaxation, Rest & Rejuvenation with that 'home away from home' ambience - Tobago style.Strategically located in the heart of the tourism capital of the island of Tobago, Native Abode is sited in the village of Bon Accord in south-west Tobago, nestled amongst lush and verdant vegetation. Only a 5-minutes drive from the ANR Robinson International Airport, two popular beaches - Store Bay and Pigeon Point, and numerous restaurants and eateries. Native Abode provides an environment of personalized service and pampered luxury with the indigenous cultural flavour of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Native Abode reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Native Abode Hotel Crown Point
- Native Abode Tobago/Crown Point