Native Abode
VIP Holiday Resort(Crown Point)
US$120
US$97
Orbitz.com
US$168
US$175
Candles in the Wind(Crown Point)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$50
Travelocity
Mount Irvine Bay Resort(Mount Irvine)(Great Value!)
US$166
US$99
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$114/night.

All reviewshome away from homebed and breakfastsmoked fishflat screen televisionfruit treessmall kitchenettefree wifiexcellent breakfastcable channelspigeon pointbeach towelsguest housecomfortable roomeach morningshower headvisit tobagobath towels
Reviewed 13 October 2014

I am a pastor from Orlando; stayed at this Bread & Breakfast. This place is comparable to any experience stateside. The hospitality is beyond the ordinary. If you plan to stay at this place plan to take a walk through their botanical food garden. Simply fantabulous!!!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with friends
Kaye T, Owner at Native Abode, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2014

It is good to know you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your endorsement and we do look forward to a future visit.

Reviewed 4 October 2014

My husband and I stayed at Native Abode for four days, the vacation was great. This place is a home away from home.The room was clean, fully furnished and comfortable. We enjoyed watching movies from netflix and looked forward to having breakfast everyday. Breakfast Service was excellent thanks to Stein, Kay and their mum. Great job keep it up.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

We are glad your vacation experience with us was a positive and memorable one. It was our pleasure to ensure you enjoyed genuine Tobago hospitality during your stay with us. We look forward to a future visit from you.

Reviewed 9 September 2014

Quality and standard of accommodation was excellent . Stein, Faye and Steph were extremely welcoming and all my requests were met to a very high standard. They could not do enough for me including lifts, shopping and great company !!! The beach at pigeon point is a 25 min walk so if that isn't an issue I would highly recommend this guest house .

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank StarlaRaine

It is rewarding to know that we have exceeded your expectations in terms of service quality and vacation experience. We thank you for your endorsement and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 8 September 2014

Service was top notch. Room was nice and clean and very well equipped. Really loved the TV. The room had 3d glasses! Free wifi , netflix...and on top of that breakfast is included and breakfast is magnificently laid out ,nice cups, golden utensils. And the service was sooo personal and friendly Will definitely stay there again when I go back to Tobago

Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Naylun B

We at Native Abode are truly pleased by your appreciation of the level of service and genuine Tobago hospitality extended to you during your stay with us. We also thank you for your endorsement and look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 5 September 2014

I went with my 10 members of my family including 4 children. Everyone was warmly welcomed and made to feel at home. The Native Abode B&B exceeded my expectations from the moment we were picked up until we checked out. The rooms were nice and clean and equipped with everything down to the minute of items (such as an umbrella). Breakfast was phenomenal. The local food and drink was exceptional. The location of Native Abode is a bonus as the beaches are in the approximate vicinity. I definitely plan to return for a romantic getaway and I give my highest recommendation. Kaye and Stein are wonderful people and they gave my family a great experience which will be memorable.

Room Tip: Room 201 was very spacious, but the other rooms were just a fabulous.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Kaye T, Owner at Native Abode, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2014

We are glad you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. It is rewarding to know that you appreciated our level of service and the genuine Tobago hospitality we extended to you. We are grateful for your endorsement and look forward to a return visit.