Bananaquit Apartments(Crown Point)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$148
US$121
  • Breakfast included
US$284
US$242
Cancelon
  • Breakfast included
Candles in the Wind(Crown Point)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$50
Hotels.com
Dash Villa(Crown Point)
No availability for your dates from these sites
All reviewshome away from homebed and breakfastsmoked fishflat screen televisionfruit treessmall kitchenettefree wificable channelspigeon pointbeach towelscomfortable roomeach morningshower headvisit tobagobath towelsstore baynetflix
Reviewed 19 May 2017

On one occassion a couple years ago, my husband and I, both local tourists, were looking for a place to stay other than the 'big namers' in Tobago with which we'd become disenchanted. After having taken to Trip Advisor, I located Native Abode and decided to give them a try. Let's just say, we've never looked back since! Stein and team do know and exhibit what true Tobago hospitality is about and know how to treat their guest like family. From the very reliable complimentary airport pick up, to the well appointed rooms - the large screen smart TV, 3D glasses with a access to a slew of TV shows and movies, Bose dock station and courtesy drinks...we'd say that's a little slice of heaven right there! But above all....the breakfast is excellent and maintained at a very high standard with a level of consistency that is extremely commendable.
The only thing that's missing is a pool (the only reason that I'm giving a 4 really wanted to give a 4.5) but we couldn't ask for more being such a short ride from Storebay beach and the Airport. Native Abode has easily become our home away from home.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Kaye T, Owner at Native Abode, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

We truly appreciate your sincere comments. It is the aim of the Native Abode team to make you feel like family when you are with us and judging by your comments we have succeeded in achieving this goal. We look forward to your next visit and reserve a warm welcome for you always.

Reviewed 13 April 2017

I discovered Native Abode through TripAdvisor. I did not have a single personal referral to this place. After reading the reviews and checking the pictures I decided to make a booking. I must say my wife and I were really impressed for a first time visit.
1. The king sized bed is very comfortable
2. WiFi signal is efficient.
3. The breakfast tasted great; loved the bake, the fried chicken, the omelette, and the smoked fish
4. Nice water pressure. I can tell you at some guest houses the water pressure sucks. So this was a plus to us. I also loved the digital display shower head; I want to get one for home now lol
5. Complimentary drinks in the fridge
6. Iron, and full ironing board
7. Nice flat screen with digicel play cable channels, and Netflix, We even hooked up our laptop to the tv and watched a few movies.
8. Great working AC,
9.Nice kitchenette with microwave, cutlery, glassware, dishes
10. Bath towels, and beach towels

Mr. Stein was very helpful anytime we had any requests; he was also very hospitable. I called him asking about paying for a late check-out because the ferry was sailing at 4 pm. He told me it was complementary and we could stay once the room didn't have another booking that evening. So we left at 1:30; really kind of them.

The only cons I can think of is I didn't see a hairdryer in the room. Maybe one was available, I forgot to ask. Other than that the safe wasn't functional but no matter because they impressed us as very trustworthy owners. So we definitely met our valuables in the room as is.

Native Abode is a blend of hotel and guest house accommodation. Great first stay, will definitely stay again anytime we decide to go Tobago

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Kaye T, Owner at Native Abode, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2017

We are ecstatic to know you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us at Native Abode. It was truly our pleasure to ensure your Tobago stay was a positive and memorable one. To address your "cons" a hair dryer was available on request and keys for the safe was attached to the bunch of keys given to you upon check-in (we apologize if the information was not made clear upon check-in). Nonetheless, we do look forward to a future visit from you.

Reviewed 8 March 2017

The room was very clean and spacious with modern entertainment (cable, netflix, amazon fire, 3d glasses) available, the host and hostess friendly, the food excellent. A clean cot was provided (free of charge) for my baby.Value for money! I would recommend here to anyone looking for a relaxing stay in Tobago.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Kaye T, Owner at Native Abode, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2017

So glad you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for your endorsement.

Reviewed 2 March 2017

We had a wonderful time at Native Abode. In the morning a delicious breakfast, you choose what you want to eat and it's waiting for you at the time you desire to eat wow! and the service was just wonderful. The room and room service just wonderful. Complains sorry can't, it was just wonderful. We will go back the next time we visit Tobago. We recommend if you can, go and enjoy you will not regret it. As I said it is just wonderful.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Kaye T, Owner at Native Abode, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2017

So good to know you had a wonderful stay with us. We truly appreciate your sincere comments and endorsement and look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 5 January 2017

Comfortable rooms, good professional service, ideal location, peaceful setting, all amenities provided, good fresh food all at an affordable price and you do not need a vehicle if uo oi came for adventure.

Room Tip: It is a bed and breakfast so you don't have a large crowd to deal with.The room in front has the greater view.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Kaye T, Owner at Native Abode, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2017

It was our pleasure to create that little oasis for you and your party on your recent visit. Your appreciation of the Native Abode offering is truly heart-warming and we look forward to another opportunity to be of service to you.