“Beautiful Guest House w/ Excellent Breakfast”
Review of Native Abode

Native Abode
Ranked #1 of 20 Crown Point B&B and Inns
Reviewed 10 August 2017

5 out of 5 b/c this guest house had everything my wife and I were looking for: quiet, away from town but still walking distance (20 min walk from Crown Point and we woke to roosters each morning), friendly service, great breakfast (fruit from the orchard in the back yard), and clean, spacious rooms. You can't go wrong here.

Room Tip: There's only 7 rooms - difficult to get a bad one here.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Kaye T, Owner at Native Abode, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

It was our pleasure to satisfy your desires during your stay with us. We trust that you were rested and revived at the end of your stay and look forward to a visit from you in the future.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

I had heard about Native Abode after learning about the bed & breakfast association of Tobago. Knowing that the association operates with Tourism department standards, I decided to choose this place. I had met one of the hosts, Kaye, briefly at a Tourism event in Trinidad via a mutual contact.
My accommodation was very clean comfortable room along with comfortable bed and other amenities similar to a hotel. Native Abode also provides a good housekeeping service, tasty breakfast with nice ambience and decor. The eating area offered a variety of breakfast items including cereals,teas, coffee and fruit. The helpful, and courteous hosts made you feel quite welcome. The hosts provide free transport to and from the airport.
The location allowed me to easily walk to buy groceries, food outlets and access public transport, taxis.
So if you are looking for a pleasant, wonderful accommodation, choose Native Abode any day.

From Candace Roseman

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Kaye T, Owner at Native Abode, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

It was a real joy to extend genuine Tobago hospitality to you during your stay with us. We do appreciate your sincere comments and endorsement and look forward to hosting you sometime soon.

Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

I highly recommend Native Abode. The rooms are clean and comfortable with every amenity one could need. The owners are professional, friendly and welcoming. Breakfast is amazing! Overall, great value for money.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Kaye T, Owner at Native Abode, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. It was our pleasure to be of service to you and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

This was my first time staying at this Bed and Breakfast, and it certainly set the bar exceptionally high!!! It began with a call before I boarded my flight. Stein called to introduce himself and let me know that as soon as my flight landed he would be there to pick me up from the airport and take me to the B&B. The room was beautifully decorated, and felt very homely, with a small kitchenette that included, cutlery, a microwave, a small fridge with some refreshments already chilled etc. The flat screen television came equipped with every imaginable channel available (cable, netflix, amazon fire, 3D glasses) and free wifi. There is an ironing board and iron, hangers, lots of space to store clothing, lots of bath towels, hot and cold shower, air condition, and the room is immaculate. The breakfast that is included in the cost of the B&B stay was excellent. Lots of fresh fruit to choose from that was harvested right on the property, fresh coconut water, fruit smoothie, homemade bread/bake....certainly a breakfast fit for kings and queens. I would happily book this B&B again in a heartbeat. The staff was professional, helpful and full of that lovely Tobago charm. They don't have a pool, and to me doesn't matter, as the beach is 5mins drive away, as is the airport. Its in an ideal location, quiet and relaxing surrounded by trees and nature, yet close to all of the amenities and night life that Tobago is known for.

Room Tip: All the rooms are gorgeous
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Nicole C
Kaye T, Owner at Native Abode, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

We are moved by your appreciation of the genuine Tobago hospitality we extended to you during your recent stay with us. You have now been adopted as family and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 19 May 2017

On one occassion a couple years ago, my husband and I, both local tourists, were looking for a place to stay other than the 'big namers' in Tobago with which we'd become disenchanted. After having taken to Trip Advisor, I located Native Abode and decided to give them a try. Let's just say, we've never looked back since! Stein and team do know and exhibit what true Tobago hospitality is about and know how to treat their guest like family. From the very reliable complimentary airport pick up, to the well appointed rooms - the large screen smart TV, 3D glasses with a access to a slew of TV shows and movies, Bose dock station and courtesy drinks...we'd say that's a little slice of heaven right there! But above all....the breakfast is excellent and maintained at a very high standard with a level of consistency that is extremely commendable.
The only thing that's missing is a pool (the only reason that I'm giving a 4 really wanted to give a 4.5) but we couldn't ask for more being such a short ride from Storebay beach and the Airport. Native Abode has easily become our home away from home.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Kaye T, Owner at Native Abode, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

We truly appreciate your sincere comments. It is the aim of the Native Abode team to make you feel like family when you are with us and judging by your comments we have succeeded in achieving this goal. We look forward to your next visit and reserve a warm welcome for you always.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Crown Point
1.3 km away
Candles in the Wind
Candles in the Wind
#2 of 20 in Crown Point

Been to Native Abode? Share your experiences!