US$67
  • Pool
US$301
US$239
  • Breakfast included
Bananaquit Apartments(Crown Point)(Great Value!)
US$180
Native Abode(Crown Point)
US$140
US$107
Candles in the Wind(Crown Point)(Great Value!)
US$65
VIP Holiday Resort(Crown Point)
US$90
Hotels.com
Rovanel's Resort(Crown Point)
US$129
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsstore baypoolside barexcellent locationcrown point beachhotel grounds areglass bottom boatpigeon pointstaying at this hotelself cateringpublic beachfive minute walkbeach towelsnight lifesea viewnylon poolkitchenetteairport
Reviewed 19 July 2017

When I stepped into the lobby, it had a nice feel - airy and spacious. The receptionist was nice and polite as well.
The room looked like it hadn't been decorated since the 70's and had a holiday camp feel about it. I really didn't like it.
The pool is a good size, but is only open until 7pm. When I asked why, I was told, in quite a brusque attitude, that because the dining area is partially outside, any diners eating there 'don't want to see people in the pool in their swimwear'.
The staff seem to have a chip on their shoulder which is surprising as there are better hotels on the island in the same price point.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank Anna E
cpbh, Manager at Crown Point Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

Dear Guest,

It was unfortunate that we were unable to accommodate you in an upgraded room located on the west wing. We have however taken note of your comments and look forward to having you as our guest again in the future.

Management & Staff Crown Point Beach Hotel

Reviewed 18 July 2017

Location is everthing if nothing else .Its heaven . Once you pass the unfriendly staff at the counter and the very odd looking owner of the bar ( he keeps staring at you and never greets with a smile ) ,you can settle in . Wonderful scenery and the landscape is pretty good . Rooms need an overhaul , they reek of post 60 / 70 's left over ambience . Somewhere between timewarp gap and future potential , the owners need to find that niche !

Room Tip: Look out to face the sea mate !
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

We are glad that you enjoyed our surroundings. It was unfortunate that we were unable to accommodate you in one of our upgraded rooms located in the west wing. We do look forward to having you as our guest in the near future.

Management and Staff of Crown Point Beach Hotel

Reviewed 4 July 2017

I stayed here from June 30th -July 3rd I rented two cabanas as my kids were attending the Island Crashers weekend event. I must say that I am pleased with the service.Towels were changed in the room on the 2nd and 3rd day of the 4days where there. The rooms were efficient with a fully self-contained kitchenette. The grounds and pool area were always clean. I only had breakfast there twice, great but a wider variety should be made available. Wifi service was poor. Overall, my stay was awesome and I definitely will be back again

Room Tip: nice view and good location
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. It pleases us that you enjoyed our surroundings and accommodation. We look forward to having you as our guest in the near future.

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

Pros: CPBH is in an excellent location...literally 2 minutes from Store Bay so I was able to be at the beach by 8am and leave around mid day when it became busy. There is Christabelle's next door for all your supermarket needs. The room had a kitchenette so if you did not want to soend money on food you could cook. Basic utensils was also available. The room was also cleaned thoroughly everyday. Front desk service was also great.
Cons: Service everywhere else in the hotel was horrible...no one looks you in the eyes and if you try to make conversation you tend to get a mumbled response. I believe if you have a hotel with no elevator you need to have someone employed to help people with their bags up the stairs...the frobt desk should no be trying to find a male staff member willing to help. Also, as thete are no irons or ironing board in the rooms, i was fine with having to ask housekeeping for same...what I was appalled at was the fact that i was expected to carry the ironing board to my room...it was only when I objected that one of the cleaners who was present (after steupsing - the local manner of expressing displeasure) carried it and placed it outside the room. The food at the hotel is extremely expensive and thete is no variety whatsoever. My understanding is tourism is at an all time low in Tobago and I fully believe that service is what differentiates one hotel from the other...so will i return...yes, but only because of the location...I have no expectation of receiving good service.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank hotdamnbaby

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. It pleases us that you enjoyed our surroundings and accommodation. We have noted your comments and look forward to having your as our guest in the near future.

Reviewed 2 June 2017

Just a stone's throw from the ocean, quiet location. Our room gave right on the lawn. Clean pool, quiet grounds. Would definitely return. Our room had full fridge and stove and sink. Nothing fancy but with two beds and the location etc well worth it. Literally 2 minutes from the beach and shops. We did a glass bottom tour on Sugar Lips and we visited the reef, nylon pool, no man's land and stayed for the bbq. I highly recommend it. Not state of the art but thoroughly enjoyable. We jet skied to the nearby pigeon point beach.....would visit Tobago again in a heart beat.

Room Tip: Ground floor gives way to the grounds and the ocean and a lawn chair. All rooms have balconies and a table and chairs.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are pleased that you enjoyed our surroundings and accommodation. We look forward to having you as our guest in the near future.