All reviews store bay toaster oven poolside bar excellent location crown point beach hotel grounds are pigeon point glass bottom boat staying at this hotel self catering public beach five minute walk beach towels mini mart night life sea view nylon pool
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I have been coming g to crown point for business and pleasure for as.lo g as I can remember.

My only issues are:
The bar and restaurant turn over is terrible and.woth every new person the prices just keep getting higher and higher. It is not necessary for a beer at.the beach bar to be 15 dollars. I also bought a chocolate drink with rum..a regular 8oz and it was 65 ttd. Just madness. This is why I go elsewhere when I stay at the hotel.
The hotel itself needs a face lift.
Cost to stay a night at the hotel is reasonable and of course rooms come with kitchette so perfect if one wants to cook.
So...improve the bar and restaurant and lower prices.....
And this will be the best...

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
cpbh, Manager at Crown Point Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments/suggestions of which will be discussed with relevant personnel. We look forward to your return in the near future.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

We heard that well known local restauranteur, Richard Mowser, had just taken over this hotel restaurant. A work in progress, in just three weeks Richard has managed to come up with a simple but delicious menu for both the bar and the dining room.

Open for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks, the restaurant offers a great location with gorgeous sea views.

We enjoyed delicious cosmos and cocktails followed by a wonderful meal served by pleasant, if small, hard working staff. Looking forward to a return visit before we leave Tobago! Want to try some coconut shrimp!

Two thumbs up.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
cpbh, Manager at Crown Point Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear Tara P,

We are grateful for your kind comments regarding our new restaurant and look forward to having you as our guest in the near future.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Spent two days and was pleasantly surprised with comfortable yet dated rooms. Restaurant under new management was excellent and very tasty. Fabulous and calming view of the ocean. Will defiitely come back with kids this time as they have plenty of grounds to run wild and beach cannot get closer. Restaurant was the best of the whole experience.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to you and your family returning in the near future.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

When we heard that the restaurant at the crown point beach hotel was under new the management of Richard Mowser we decided to give it a try .. and what a fantastic meal we had! The location is beautiful with a fabulous view of store bay and gorgeous sunsets .. we had a delicious strawberry margarita, ice cold Carib and chilled-to-perfection rose ..served by the very friendly and efficient Sonja.. we had some delicious calamari and Shark bites appetizers at the bar before moving to the dining area w nice white tablecloths and cute blue napkins .. the steak was cooked to perfection - better than any steak restaurant in Trinidad - and the fresh lobster was divine .. we enjoyed our meal and service so much we came back for lunch the next day where we had a fabulous shark and bake (better than maracas!) and shrimp salad. Wish we could have come for breakfast too as we heard that the Chokas and fresh bake are the best in the island .. I must say, we really enjoyed our meals immensely and the location, ambiance and friendly staff and service just topped it all off ..which is not always easy to get in Tobago ..

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Corinna2711,

We are grateful to you for sharing your experience at our restaurant and look forward to your return.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

The hotel has the perfect location , I love the views I had on a daily basis, I stayed for a couple of days there. The reception staff was very courteous and willing to assist me in any way possible as I was travelling for the first time with a toddler, this was appreciated.
Walking distance from the airport and precise location to store bay was the selling point for me with this hotel.
Breakfast was simple ,was not included and was purchased a la carte ,economical and tasty.
Unfortunately i encountered som issues unpon checking out . Some of my items remained at the hotel, i called the same day i checked out to inform staff that i left these items and to please secure them, I had someone to collect them the next day , the security indicated that housekeeping did not bring items as room was still being cleaned, he will contact me the following day. THe security never contacted me , I called the hotel again continuously for two days asking if any items were submitted, Housekeeping did not submit any items to lost and found, my items were never returned.
A baby blanket , charger and samsung galaxy tab 4 was stolen!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
cpbh, Manager at Crown Point Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review complimenting our reception staff and restaurant facilities. We are glad that you enjoyed our surroundings.

We would like for you to contact the Manager or Assistant Manager 639 8781/3 so that we can obtain more information regarding your
stay with us.