Tropikist Beach Hotel & Resort
US$272
US$183
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$214/night.

Native Abode(Crown Point)
US$140
US$168
Travelocity
Candles in the Wind(Crown Point)(Great Value!)
US$65
Dash Villa(Crown Point)
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsswim up barstore baysuperior roompigeon pointall inclusive dealocean frontsmall beachcleaned every dayenjoy your staygreat holidayisland tourcleaned dailysunday schoollaid backrum punchthe general managerlocal food
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

This is my second stay @Tropikist Beach Hotel Resort with my family it was very relaxing and the kids love the pool. All members of staff makes you feel so comfortable as if u were at home they make feel as if we are family. The food was amazing breakfast to start with and with their NEW chef on board the dinner has improve alot..

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Alicia T
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Some friends and I spent three nights at Tropikist Beach Hotel. We had a really great time. The location, the ambience, the food, the staff, the rooms and the amazing pool! are definitely to be boasted about. Best time! Cant wait to come back....

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 October 2017

I stayed at Tropikist from the 3rd of September to the 10th of September . my stay was fantastic I couldn't ask for a better hotel the service was great the staff went above beyond for us. from the moment you enter the reception area to the bar , the restaurants even walking across the garden they great you. I have seen the reviews and to be honest I don't know what hotel those other people stayed at but not Tropikist . The food was great LOVE LOVE the dinner hats off to the chef (sacha. I have already booked to return next year for carnival . I would recommend Tropikist beach hotel to anyone. see you soon

Room Tip: deluxe garden view
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank mnigel6
Reviewed 2 October 2017

We spent two weeks here on a room and breakfast deal and we enjoyed all of the amenities that the hotel had to offer. The building is a little dated but still clean and comfortable nonetheless. The pool is great and the beach on site is a lovely place to chill out and watch the sunset with a fantastic view! You aren't able to swim in it, but that is no fault of the hotels (as I have seen people complain), as it is right on the edge of the island the water is very choppy and rocky so pretty dangerous! Breakfast was tasty, they serve it to you to save food wastage which makes sense to me. The staff here were great and everyone is really friendly and welcoming. Good location for the beach and airport. Overall, good affordable hotel, its good value for money and we had a lot of fun staying here.

Room Tip: Ask for a sea view room if you can. Great views of sunsets.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Erin L
Rachael R, Reservations at Tropikist Beach Hotel & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Dear Valued Customer,

We at Tropikist Beach Hotel wish to thank you for taking the time to post your review here, and it is pleasure to know that your time spent with us was lovely. Our staff is always willing to assist in ensuring that our guest feel as comfortable and welcome.
We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Yes the decor is tired but it's being done up and yes the food is not the best but it's safe and can be eaten. This hotel has an amazing team that will look after you and treat you very well ! Laughs were had with all team members and nothing was to much bother for them to sort out for you and location wise you can't beat it ! Beach is in walking distance as is airport ! A little longer walk and your at the best beach on the island ! Restaurants, shops, fast food are all near by. Not that you need to leave hotel as reception will organise anything you need including day trips of all types . I won't forget this holiday ever and the resort staff had a lot to do with it! I saw them sing to people with celebrations, organise flowers, weddings, extra portions and late night ice cream treats. Drinks and a dance they sorted that for us as well! Thanks to all the team see you again

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank danj87877

Dear Valued Customer

We thank you for your review and we are happy to know that our staff made your holiday a relaxing and enjoyable one. We do look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Regards