“Bar-B-Que chicken is a winner”
Review of Al-Wadi

Al-Wadi
Ranked #19 of 46 Restaurants in Crown Point
Reviewed 25 July 2017

Tasty Bar B Q Chicken ! Your meal is prepared only when you order so you get fresh hot food. The portion size is generous : enough to feed a very hungry person. I would definitely try their food again.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

What a terrible experience horrible food and rude service ! Such a shame because even tho the place was empty I decided to give it a try ....never again !!! Don't waste your money on the tasteless stale food !

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 15 March 2017

Al- Wadi is essentially a take away with the opportunity to sit outside and dine if you want. I decided to take a leap of faith and try it out and was not at all disappointed. I had two chargrilled prawn skewers served with chips and tabbouleh on the side. The service was nice and friendly, this place is nowhere near as busy as Skewers for example but the food is just as good. I did not have to wait long for my food to arrive but read my book anyway until it was ready. It was served in a takeaway box as I guess most people do not sit outside as tables are quite limited in number. The food itself was beautifully cooked and seasoned especially the prawns. The chips were also perfectly prepared and the tabbouleh was a nice accompaniment, I'm glad I chose it. As I was so satisfied by the prawn dish I decided then and there to try something else so I went for the fish Gyro (shwarma) once again the food was prepared in good time and very tasty. I'd never had a fish Shwarma maybe London restaurants should take note. There were a few small bones in the wrap however if one is careful you'll be fine, a gentle warning from the server would not hurt though. Once again a nice little place to buy a bite to eat, on the go or if you have time on your hands as I did. Visit Al- Wadi when you can I feel certain you'll be well satisfied. Recommended.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 14 March 2017

Searching for vegetarian options on vacation is always difficult. Alas I found Al-Wadi, their vege combo was the perfect choice to fill a hungry belly after a whole morning at the beach and even afternoon.

The food was tasty and staff was pleasant.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 30 November 2016

I had the lamb gyro. I asked for the lamb to be a bit crispy. I've always liked that mix of textures. This was definitely a very tasty gyro. The service was great too.

Date of visit: March 2016