“The Lamb”
Review of Al-Wadi

Al-Wadi
Ranked #21 of 46 Restaurants in Crown Point
Reviewed 19 January 2018

The shredded lamb at Al Wadi is a must. The taste, the flavour profile will make you go wild. Whenever you're in Tobago, do try

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Lunch was great so we returned to get dinner. The BBQ was hard, definitely reheated food. The Arabic rice seemed spoilt. Very disappointed!!!!!

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

So I'm a regular visitor to Tobago and I enjoy all the small little restaurants in the area .. decided to give this so called Arabian restaurant a try ... I waited a very long time for my food not to mention the nasty attitude of the cashier/server who by the way after taking my money never washed her hands!!!! But proceeded to eat my order together ! .... and this was not even my main issue .. the food was STALE ! Definitely not cooked that day ... I am a chef and I know 2 day old chicken ... Tobago is a great island and this is definitely NOT a place you should go visit ! Awful from the start to finish ! It's never a good idea to serve stale food !

Reviewed 30 August 2017

Wonderful flavorful food. The sauces were also super tasty, far superior too Chef's over the road. The combos and sides had a lot of variety.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

Tasty Bar B Q Chicken ! Your meal is prepared only when you order so you get fresh hot food. The portion size is generous : enough to feed a very hungry person. I would definitely try their food again.