“Decent food and reasonably pricdd”

Restaurante Veronica
Ranked #3 of 16 Restaurants in Creel
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Overall we enjoyed our meal at Restaurante Veronica. I had the pollo mole and my partner had a delicious but spicy beef dish, which I can’t remember the name of - but it came recommended by our waiter. Overall the food was decent and well priced compared to other places that we ate in Creel. No frills and not revolutionary, but overall our experience was positive and the service was good.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

Stopped in to have lunch at Restaurant Veronica and I am glad I did. It was recommended by a local when my friends asked for a good hamburger place. They had a wonderful and huge double burger, I had the barbacoa tacos. They were the best tacos I had on my trip to Mexico this year! Delicious! The burger was great too! The place was packed with Mexicans having comida but it was worth the wait for our food.

Reviewed 25 January 2018

The service, food and location was fabulous. Try the burritos and Guacamole. You cant beat the prices either.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

The restaurant has a large choice of food and is good for all meals during the day. We had a good dinner and breakfast here. The atmosphere is simple but nice and the people are kind and helpful. We enjoyed it!

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

It was recommended by a shop owner but was by far the worst experience of the trip. We all ate at different times with most of the food left untouched. Service was absolutely terrible too so definitely steer clear of this place

1  Thank EdJ0n