US$95
HotelsClick
US$65
TripAdvisor
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$88/night.

All reviewsstayed herebring homecontinental breakfastrecommend this hotelpancho villacathedraldowntownspanishcitybootspharmacysept
Reviewed 4 July 2017

Great place in downtown, it is not the most luxury or brand new place, however is clean, comfortable and quiet. Definitelly recommend this hotel.
A few where you can take tours to the city and next to the cathedral.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
jbarud, General Manager at Quality Inn Chihuahua, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you very for your recent stay at our property and for select us as your hotel in your trip to Chihuahua, your comments are important to us and help us to improve our service.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

I stayed at the Quality Inn from March 30 until April 7, 2017. I had a wonderful stay at the hotel and would recommend it to any Americans who are traveling to Chihuahua City and who want to really experience downtown Chihuahua City.

For starters, the hotel is very clean. The decor is a little dated, but it didn't bother me because I found the hotel to be very very clean. The maid service was wonderful. Make sure you request maid service, however. On the first day I was surprised to come back and find my room not cleaned. I went to the front desk and asked about it and found out you had to request the service. I wish I had known that from the start.

The food at this hotel is FANTASTIC. I enjoyed my omelets each morning and the toast is hearty and delicious! The wait staff was exceptional. I'd like to especially thank David S. from the wait staff- he spoke both English and Spanish and is superior at what he does. He was always greeting me with a smile and was super friendly. Quality Inn is very lucky to have someone like him on staff! The entire wait staff should be commended on their professionalism and kindness.

On one day, I wanted to use the washing machine and dryer. It is open for use by guests, however you have to go to the front desk and tell them and then they give you American quarters to use as the washer and dryer are American machines. When I went to use it, there was a problem with the water supply and it took a while to get fixed. But the maintenance guys were quick to respond and they got the job done! Within 45 minutes, I was able to wash my clothes.

The location is right behind the Cathedral, which is beautiful. There are also lots of shops nearby (Woolworth's which is a department store similar- a great place to buy luggage if you need some extra luggage to bring home souvenirs). There is also a nice restaurant nearby called La Presidencia. Great, inexpensive food. Lots of cowboy boot shops surrounding the hotel as well. I got a GREAT pair at a store in the alley behind the cathedral which is run by an older gentleman. Make sure to check out that store! It has large, deep picture windows filled with boots at the front and is located about halfway down the alley directly behind the cathedral. Also, there is a convenience store right across from the hotel entrance that has some packaged foods, water, makeup and pharmacy items that you may need.

Overall, I love this hotel and hope to be back. The rooms as spacious (with decent AC), staff is excellent location is great and the food is delicious. You'll love it!

Stayed: April 2017
jbarud, General Manager at Quality Inn Chihuahua, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your recent stay at our property and for select us as your hotel in your trip to Chihuahua, your comments are important to us and help us to improve our service.

About what you mentioned of the cleanliness of the room to be requested in reception, I do not know why this happened but the cleaning service is included, I regret that that first night we did not clean your room but the following days there was no problem.

Everything we do is for the benefit of our foreign visitors and we like to hear that on your trip everything was very good, these comments help us to give another face of our country abroad that we need a lot.

Reviewed 9 April 2017

Chihuahua City has huge importance in the history of Mexico from Father Hidalgo to Benito Júarez to Pancho Villa. This clean quiet hotel is located right behind the cathedral on the main square. While it is not the most modern, it is the most convenient to the pedestrian streets and several important museums. There is a continental breakfast included which is OK, but there are also some nice restaurants nearby to supplement if it isn't enough-or you can order what you want at the hotel. The only downside was the the AC produced a thump (enough to wake you up) when it was going on and off.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
jbarud, General Manager at Quality Inn Chihuahua, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2017

Dear Mrs. Jackie,

Everything we do is for the benefit of our foreign visitors and we like to hear that on your trip everything was very good.

Reviewed 16 March 2017

Nice large rooms. Air conditioning works well. Had 1 dinner here. Not a large selection, but I enjoyed the food. Breakfast was good too. Rooms clean but not fancy. No view from window.. Has a bar area. Location is good. Close to cathedral. Not all staff speak English, but found somebody who could. I stayed here on a tour, so I do not know the individual hotel rates.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
jbarud, General Manager at Quality Inn Chihuahua, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay at our property and for select us as your hotel in your trip to Chihuahua, your comments are important to us and help us to improve our service.

Reviewed 19 February 2017

The service was super, clean rooms and excellent maid service. The restaurant and the servers were very professionals. Location one of the best, close to the center of town, church and other places of interest. I recommend this hotel if you are planning to come to Chihuahua.

Room Tip: any where in this hotel is good. The rooms are ease to get to either by elevators or the beautiful stairs.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
jbarud, General Manager at Quality Inn Chihuahua, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2017