Lowest prices for your stay
US$81
Free cancellation until 10/02/23
Expedia.comUS$81
Priceline
TravelocityUS$81
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 May 2017

Stayed for one night with my wife. The room was big, comfortable and clean. We liked design of it. Wi-Fi is good. Not far from hotel there is Outlet Village with many brands in it, that was surprisingly for us in such place. Also there is lake not far from hotel, there you can walk a little.

Breakfast, as someone wrote, was typical Italian, that means no hot meal, but not my favorite one. There are no good views from windows. And sound isolation from corridor is not very good, all near closing doors was heard.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 March 2017

During a business trip my collegue dropped me off at the wrong hotel> He brought me to Barberino Inn. When checking in, the reception found out quickly that there was no reservation and told me that most likely the other hotel at the end of the street was booked. I told him that I collect my luggage and would walk to the hotel. The reception told me not to do because the road was very dangerous for pedestrains. He spontanously offered me his personal car, handed over his car keys and told me to drive to the other hotel! What an unbelievable service! Never have experienced this before! Excellent!

Date of stay: March 2017
Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

We stayed for one night on our way south. The room was fairly spacious with a big bathroom and clean . The breakfast was typical italian, lot of sweet stuff but fresh. It is good value for money. Free parking and a good restaurant "donquiotte" around the block.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2016

We were touring and the hotel that we chosen was full up but the receptionist recommended the Inn Hotel. We didn't know what to expect but once we found it we were pleasantly surprised as it turned out to be better than the one we had picked ourselves. The hotel was very modern, clean and quiet. Breakfast very good. Close to the hotel there is an Outlet and a small lake with a beach all within 10 mins. We liked it so much we stayed for another night!

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 March 2016

To start off with, this is not a review to complain about the hotel but more constructive criticism. The rooms are small and basic, they do have fridges but they have no tea/coffee making facility this as far is i'm concerned is not acceptable (they will make you a drink but then charge you it), the bathroom door is very narrow and does not open fully because of the bidet directly behind the door.The breakfast is ok, your standard Italian style ( Cakes, Bread, Cheese ect.). The main issue is the Truck stop outside the front door, you can hear the trucks start up from about 5am if you are in the front of the hotel.so be warned ask for a room at the back, this is overlooked by the factory so keep your curtains closed if you are not fully dressed. The staff are helpful and very polite there is a off road carpark. There are a few near by restaurants. There is Free internet just collect the password from the main desk.

Room tip: Room at the back
Date of stay: February 2016