See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 February 2012

My friend and I booked the two night girlfriend getaway. We were looking for a place to relax and we sure got that! Sandra and Peter were both very welcoming and took great care of us. All meals were excellent. The spa staff was great as well. I would highly recommend this place and would definitely go again.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Renoir Room. There was a private bathroom and the beds were super comfy. The room is right near the library and there is only one other guest room near it. Did not see any of the other rooms, but I would imagine they would be the same.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 February 2012

We had a wonderful time!
The service was outstanding! Everyone one accommodated us in every possible way, from mobility challenges, flexible timing, then dietary restrictions (gluten free). We were truly spoiled. It was the perfect, quiet country getaway for us. We enjoyed 5 spa treatments each & enjoyed every one. We left feeling re-energized & pampered.
The owners & staff were all genuinely nice & friendly people... And what a beautiful place!
Great value with all the personal touches.
S & C

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Christine R
Reviewed 24 November 2011

We had a great overnight and morning massage. We lucked out being the only people for dinner. Simply AMAZING food. perfectly cooked, well plated. The attention to details are obvious.
Massages were top notch!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mustfindbeach
Reviewed 21 November 2011

We had such a great time! Very relaxing and great food. Staff and owners took good care of us. I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 November 2011

This was a very nice Inn to stay at. The food was excellent and we had a very quiet weekend. The owners were very friendly and they did not treat my hubby and I any different even though we look young which was the awesome. The only thing was that i found it a little on the pricy side. I do love the fact they have a hot tub and pool. It was a nice treat. I would go again, but probably bring my mom.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple