All reviews hot tub my husband and i the air conditioning sit down deep tissue massage r r beautiful place spa ottawa library
Reviewed 9 March 2012

My sister and I booked an overnight getaway which included a full body massage and pedicure. On arrival we met Sandra, who was very friendly and welcoming and later we met Peter who was also very friendly and helpful. The attention to detail was excellent and the atmosphere in the Inn was one of tranquility and calmness. Both therapists who carried out our treatments where very professional in the execution of their jobs. The full body massage was particularly fantastic, from the top of your head to the soles of your feet! All stresses were certainly forgotten. I would certainly recommend the Bourget and would certainly go again.

Room tip: The Monet was a generous size with two queen beds and ensuite. It also had two leather chairs to relax on and a remote controlled fireplace to give added ambience. The storage space was generous also.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank skatermom
Reviewed 8 March 2012

I stayed here with a girlfriend for a weekend getaway. We were greeted by Peter, one of the owners. We felt like we were visiting family. The rooms are roomy. We found the lunch menu could of been improved, but the evening meal was delicious! I highly recommend the deep tissue massage with J.F. I would love to visit in the summer time when the grounds are green and the pool is open. The best thing about this place was the service and attention that we got from Peter and Sandra and their staff.

Date of stay: March 2012
Reviewed 14 February 2012

My friend and I booked the two night girlfriend getaway. We were looking for a place to relax and we sure got that! Sandra and Peter were both very welcoming and took great care of us. All meals were excellent. The spa staff was great as well. I would highly recommend this place and would definitely go again.

Room tip: We stayed in the Renoir Room. There was a private bathroom and the beds were super comfy. The room is right near the library and there is only one other guest room near it. Did not see any of the other rooms, but I would imagine they would be the same.
Reviewed 14 February 2012

We had a wonderful time!
The service was outstanding! Everyone one accommodated us in every possible way, from mobility challenges, flexible timing, then dietary restrictions (gluten free). We were truly spoiled. It was the perfect, quiet country getaway for us. We enjoyed 5 spa treatments each & enjoyed every one. We left feeling re-energized & pampered.
The owners & staff were all genuinely nice & friendly people... And what a beautiful place!
Great value with all the personal touches.
S & C

1  Thank Christine R
Reviewed 24 November 2011

We had a great overnight and morning massage. We lucked out being the only people for dinner. Simply AMAZING food. perfectly cooked, well plated. The attention to details are obvious.
Massages were top notch!