The Bourget Inn & Spa Resort
Fairmont.com
  • Pool
Motel Napoleon(Masson-Angers)
US$113
Motel Bel Eau(Montebello)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$115
TripAdvisor
US$109
US$106
Motel Gatineau(Gatineau)
US$71
Agoda.com
All reviewshot tubspa resortsit downr rpositive experiencemassageweekendmealsottawalibraryrobesgourmettreatreading
Reviewed 25 November 2016 via mobile

I booked this hotel through hotels.ca after selecting the pay on arrival option. The Inn charged my card anyway. Because my friend coming with me didn't have their half of the money I had to cancel, luckily I chose free cancellation.
Booked Oct 29, cancelled Nov 2. I had made several calls with no answers. One staff did answer on the 14th and yelled at me on the phone that it wasn't her job. After 2 complaints to hotels.ca I was finally refunded except $76 short; however it is to be free cancellation.
This Inn is very shady and illegally charged my card as they never had permission, as well as withheld the funds of my return disregarding the agreement with hotels.ca

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 February 2016

Over all, we enjoyed a fun Valentine’s weekend with a wonderful two night stay at the Bourget Inn & Spa. The fabulous staff, Bina, Meena and Sandhya, did a great job of making us feel welcome and comfortable throughout our stay. The food was excellent and beautifully presented.

Specifically, we thoroughly enjoyed the spa, taking full advantage. For example, after a warm up in the hot tub, we did the couples massage following with a stint in the steam room to open up the pores and help let the toxins out. It was the perfect way to ensure a relaxing weekend.

Mike and Laurie

Room Tip: All rooms are much the same but they do have 'standard' and 'suite' which are a little bigger.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MKLLAM
Reviewed 15 December 2015

This was the worst massage experience. My husband and I went for a couple's massage and mine was done by someone who clearly had no idea what they were doing. She actually pulled hard on my ponytail 3 times and was very paintful! My husband received a massage from the registered therapist and they provided both myself and my husband with receipts using the registered therapists name. The staff will make you believe you will get reimbursed, however, after submitting my claim I am advised that she is only registered in Quebec so Ontario insurance companies won't reimburse you because the service was rendered in Ontario.
The place also smelled awful and looks rundown. I would not recommend this place at all.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Mia L
Reviewed 24 September 2015

Great Soulful experience of quiet and beautiful Nature surrounding, We had a great time being in the serenity and peaceful environment of the Resort. Extremely clean rooms, superb services and friendly staff made our stay wonderful. All the food was Gourmet standard, freshly prepared and very healthy big meals. Very reasonable prices and humble place could not ask for more...... We would definately recommend for anyone who would love to be in calm meditating place. Loved it and would definately return back,

Room Tip: Pissaro is just one of the best room with romantic decor
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Linda L
Reviewed 19 September 2015 via mobile

Save your time and money.
Over priced, horrible customer service, dirty and horrible food. Do not ever stay here. Dont do it ! Dont do it! Dont do it! Dont do it, don't d it ! Dont do it ! Dont do it ! DONT do it ! Dont do it ! Dont do it! Dont do it ! Dont do it !

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple