“Lovely new restaurant ”

Restoran Matanovi dvori
Ranked #3 of 17 Restaurants in Sukosan
Price range: US$6 - US$117
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We had a great meal with a nice bottle of wine. Sat outside on the terrace overlooking the sea on the other side of the road. Not too expensive. Fresh food. Quite a busy place. Nice addition to the restaurants in Sukosan. We’ve been coming for years and it’s great to see new places opening. We will return. Thank you!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We expected nice tradition seafood but ended up with non trained service,server was walking around and forgat to bring us our food .in the and they served us cold dinner.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

Linda and I tried out this restaurant for the first time and were really pleased at this new addition to what is available locally. It was just for a quick mid week meal, so nothing fancy or extravagant; Linda had seafood pasta and I had the four cheeses gnocchi. Our verdict was that both were delicious and better than other versions of the same meals we have had in some other restaurants. In my opinion Linda's meal had a bit too much garlic, but I am biased as I don't like garlic and I had to later share a bed with her! Although reasonably quite when we visited I am sure that come the high season it will be advisable to make a reservation. Also, they cook using a peka and if you want a meal cooked this way, they ask for a day's notice.
The food was very reasonably priced for the quality and standard that we received.
We highly recommend Restoran Matanovi dvori.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Great, clean restaurant. Superb service. Don't forget try pizza they have excelent taste of dought. Try wild caught Oranda fish or pasta... I try every food from their menu and I was never disappointed. Thank's Mate and his Wife. They created a great place in Sukošan! Ellenka, Veronika, David.

Reviewed 26 April 2018

We ate an octopus carpaccio (exceptionall) , a fish soup, a meat platter, and "Rozata" for dessert. Very pleasant place with friendly staff, nice wine selection. Affordable prices, nice view from restaurant to boat marina and beach. Staff served us small bread buns with meal, fresh and still warm, very nice.