Bohol Coco Farm(Panglao Island)(Great Value!)
US$15
  • Breakfast included
Alona Golden Palm Resort(Panglao Island)
US$50
Paragayo Resort(Panglao Island)(Great Value!)
US$33
US$49
US$60
TravelBook.ph
  • Pool
South Palms Resort(Panglao Island)
US$275
US$180
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$247/night.

Momo Beach House(Panglao Island)
US$167
  • Breakfast included
Bohol Beach Club(Panglao Island)
US$306
US$140
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$182/night.

US$256
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
All reviewsfree buffet breakfastawesome beachhot and cold waterwhite sand beachmattresses
Reviewed 15 January 2011

I first checked out another resort, Alona Kew, and found the place too pretentious for a beach resort hotel. Moved to Dumaluan and I immediately liked the place. Checked into Room 101, the room closest to the beach. The dinner setting, al fresco by the beach, was so beautiful it reminded me of luaus. Excellent staff. Reasonable rates.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled solo
3  Thank Angelito P
Reviewed 3 January 2011

OK hotel with good rates.
The biggest plus is the beach - which we thought was much nicer and calmer than Alona. Very good for kids (& relaxing for parents) - shallow and close to the locals' "patch" of beach full of potential friends.
Hotel guests were mainly PH and Asians which made a nice change for us.
Service was somewhat varied but some waiters & the front staff very friendly.
Special mention of working and free wifi

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank PDH01
Reviewed 15 November 2010

we arrived on Nov 10,2010-4 days and 3 nights.... with my hubby and i we brought along our 2 "chikitings" ages 6 and 4..they had a great time...we had the nearest room from the lobby which includes the bathtub, flat screen 32 in TV, king size bed and additional 2 mattresses for our kids...with hot and cold water and ref...there's no dryer but its not very important! It's near bohol beach club and mind you, the beachfront is almost the same ...nicer pa nga sa dumaluan kasi may part ng bbc na "rocky"...anyways, the service was really really good...clean towels and sheets everyday...when we arrived after our day tour, the room was so clean and smells good ...even they opened the room to do cleaning...nothing was lost...my 4 yrs old even lost the other pair of her slippers ont he resort and the room attendant managed to find it! the pool was not infinity or anything like that but in fairness..its always always clean..and has a life guard too! the food when we dined in to celebrate my eldest birthday was superb! order their "pancit molo and sisig"..the best! one more thing, the daily breakfast was huge..big serving and it is buffet! i can go on and on...our room was just 2,600 php per night but it feels like it was more than its worth!!! Kids had fun with the day tour and dolphin watching..contact Boy Rule for superb service from the time you arrive at the airport up to the last day of your travel..Mang Boy's phone numbers are: -- Globe; -- Sun Cel. .Send him an email as well at --.. I didnt know him personally (he got drivers & boatman) but i know he is a nice man...he even owns a boat! the boat we took fro dolphin watching was big and premium compared to other boats we saw...he will help you promise..just tell him you read my article so he would know i made good feedbacks on him..Have a wonderful and safe trip!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with family
3  Thank mamidona
Reviewed 20 October 2010

After our 1 whole day Cebu trip we transferred to Bohol to get some tan :) we stayed at dumaluan for a night. We originally planned to get the cheapest room (1,8K) but it was fullybooked so we booked at the Deluxe room (3K ++) the place was nice and well- maintained . Our room looks better than the photos online. Very spacious and clean. .
It looks NEW :)

Our room includes:
Mini ref.
Big Bathub
Complimentary shampoo and conditioner / soap..
clean towels/ bedsheets/pillows
SPACIOUS bathroom (5 stars!)

It was worth every penny!

the ad says dumaluan is WIFI. yes we detected a signal but really there was no internet connection. I bet it was just a router! LOL!

Dumaluan stretch was clean and not too crowded (compared to boracay) Ideal for those people who needs a quiet beach :) The sand was white and fine! super fine ! like CEMENT!

I did not enjoy the water though. coz like u have to walk father to get a better spot. the water was too shallow. We cant even swim. plus there were corals i dunno what are those exactly but yeah.. it was a bit uncomftable....there were gazillion dead jellyfish and starfish on the shoreline . that scared me much!

BTW.our bohol day tour was awesome! my fave part was the loboc river cruise.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank GladysPonty
Reviewed 19 October 2010

Bohol is known for it's pristine white beaches, lush marine life, Chocolate Hills, Tarsiers and Peanut Kisses. For so many years now, Bohol captivates tourists from around the world.

On September 4 to 6, 2010. My friends and I embarked on a journey to Bohol. Though this is my 2nd time, I am still excited to experience the serenity of Bohol. We checked in at Dumaluan Beach Resort (beside Bohol Beach Club). To make things simpler, I will enumerate my experience:

1. Dumaluan Beach Resort is always booked especially during summer season. Booking in advance is a big help. They will require you to deposit half of the total amount through bank. After depositing the money, you need to fax or e-mail a PDF format of the bank confirmation receipt to confirm your booking. All these, transpired seamlessly. (The difference of your balance can be paid upon check out from the resort).

2. It is more advisable to get the "packages" the resort has to offer. In this way, you need not to worry about your airport transfer (back and forth) and tour. The resort will take care of your itinerary.

3. If you want to experience dolphin/whale watching, be prepared to be up as early as 4:30 to 5am as this is the time these lovely mammals shows up.

4. Meal(s) from the resort is average and a bit expensive. If you want a sumptuous meal that's right on the budget, a few walk way is DBR grill. Don't expect hotel meals but rather a casual barbecue-style-food-prepared-in-front-of-you style. Fresh seafood, grilled pork chops and barbecue are their specialty. Not to forget their Sinigang (Sour Stew) that's only P90 but can serve 3 to 4 person.

5. A can of soda from Dumaluan can cost you around P70 (tax inclusive). Beside DBR grill is a store where you can get a 1.5 liter Coke for only P60.00 (no tax, hahaha!) Water and beer can also be bought from the store. It serves as a 7-eleven nearby.

6. Fresh big ripe mangoes can be bought from peddlers along the beach for only P20 to P25. Mangoes are abundant during summer season in the Philippines.

7. Compare and see the other rooms first before you settle on it. Many rooms are being renovated in Dumaluan. We got one of the "older rooms" when we checked in. Not being happy about it, I asked the nice and very polite attendants for me to see the other rooms. Once I found the newly renovated ones, I asked to be transferred.

8. The airport is a bit far from Dumaluan Resort (an hour drive approximately). An airport transfer can cost you around P600 to P700 (one way). That is why it is much recommended to get the package deal in order to save this fee.

9. The land tour is guaranteed to consume your whole day energy so be prepared. Get plenty of rest, get up early, charge your cameras and be prepared to taste what Bohol has to offer!

10. Do not expect night parties (like Boracay or Puerto Gallera). Bohol offers tranquility that will surely rejuvinate your inner being while being one with nature.

11. Their website promotes a "Free Wi-Fi Access." Can't be relied on, very spotty signal.

12. Resort only offers ala carte meals. It would've been much better if they can offer buffet style.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with friends