“Excellent ”
Review of The Reef

The Reef
Ranked #88 of 116 Restaurants in Panglao Island
Price range: US$3 - US$7
Description: American owners bring their take on traditional western Tex-Mex munchies. We feature belly-busting burritos, seriously loaded nachos and finger-licking tacos. Air conditioning, cold beer and friendly service.
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Best mexican food in town. Very friendly owner’s and staff. Nice place to chill For a very reasonable prices.

Andrew R, Owner at The Reef, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thanks, Stephanie! So happy you enjoyed your experience with us. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 1 March 2018

The food at The Reef appears simple, but the flavors have remarkable depth. This place is going to be known best for its range of Mexican food from Burritos to Tacos and their enormous serving of Nachos. It is also host to amazing cocktails which are reasonably priced. The place is both clean and tidy—despite having limited space and more customers than can fit inside at one time—and all the staff members there greeted my companions and me with smiles as warm as the yummy Burritos that they served us. I would thoroughly recommend THE REEF to anyone who loves Mexican Food. I know I'll certainly be returning soon with my crew..

Kudos to Andrew and Congratulations!