“Aweful”

Rockaway Cafe
Ranked #72 of 116 Restaurants in Panglao Island
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 December 2016

After having been ignored for 20 minutes, we were finally able to place our order after seeking out the waitress.
Food was okay-ish, but took ages to prepare.
'Big' shot for 160 pesos was about 2cl ... I wonder how microscopic the 'small' shot would have been.
Well, I guess I will never find out ... shot was mostly water, with some traces of alcohol ... pure scam.

Reviewed 7 December 2016

Had fun with my here.Got home drunk but safe anyway lol.thank you for free drinks and food was delish

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

I had the chicken burger... it took me a full 2 minutes to actually find the chicken in it. A couple of over cooked shreds of chicken. I actually feel scammed. By far the worst meal I have had in Bohol. Maybe it's a good bar for drinking. However for food (based on my meal) it was awful!

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Relaxing place to hang out plus great live music and friendly staff., one of my favourite places to enjoy, every time I'm ready to ...

Reviewed 30 June 2016

Well entertaining during a relaxing beer during the evening with either a band, music videos, funny movie clips or sports on TV. Beer's cold, low priced and Beef Shawerma, Doener Kebap and other snacks very delicious. Staff is friendly - we certainly prefer this place over some of the other neighbouring places. Nice outside chairs and a bit of flair of the local happenings. Thumbs up!