“Fresh food Grand Chef”

Nanking Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 45 Restaurants in Henrico
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 20 April 2018

We have dined here 5 times and everything we have eaten is superb; Ask the server for anything that's not on the menu chances are the Chef, if it is Chinese food, will prepare it. We like Egg Foo Young with very fresh sprouts and moo shu which we rececieved-MMMMmmmm! delicious.

Reviewed 13 February 2018

We went to this restaurant frequently many many years ago and it was excellent. However, I was hesitant to go after reading some bad reviews in 2015 and 2016. I had a group of 6 and we reluctantly gave it a try. It was a great decision for a late lunch! The service was good and the food was outstanding just like before.

Reviewed 11 December 2017

I love the Chinese food here, I always get it for take-out when I'm in the area. It is a little expensive, however. I've never actually eaten in the restaurant, but I can tell it's a great place for events (office dinner, reception, that kind of thing)

Reviewed 27 November 2017

We recently stayed in the Glenside area of Richmond, and were looking for a place to eat near our hotel when we discovered Nanking. We're very glad we did! The food was terrific and the service was prompt and excellent. The restaurant is quite attractive inside and the staff is very welcoming. I ordered the Egg Foo Yung, which was incredibly tasty. My husband ordered the beef with broccoli, which was equally delicious. The portions were generous and a good value for the money. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

First time; ran in for a late lunch/early dinner. Large dining and banquet areas with a bar inbetween. Ordered beef w/scallops in brown sauce. Quick service and well prepared. Would eat here again.