Free cancellation until 03/08
US$105
US$44
LateRooms.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$49/night.

The Old House B&B(Atherstone)
TripAdvisor
The Chestnuts(Atherstone)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsa peaceful nights sleepwhilst visiting familysteeped in historywelcoming hostsset us up for the daylocal pubcomfortable bedb bscomfortable staystayed for two nightson arrivalbreakfast was excellentsuitemanornec
Reviewed 8 February 2018

we booked a double room days before travelling but on arrival was put in what turned out to be their sons own bedroom with his cloths in all the cupboards and his underpants next to the bed...it was clear the owners were cashing in on the NEC event by putting their son on the sofa downstairs and expecting us to accept his room at £79 this is the worst B&B EVER

Room Tip: was going to charge us for an advertised double room but on arrival they put us in their sons own bedroom with underpants next to bed
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Fergyguy
Reviewed 8 January 2018

I stayed here with my husband as I had an interview the next day. It seemed we were the only people staying here. It is very difficult to find as you have to get to it via a tiny road off a main road so it took a while to get there after passing it numerous times in the dark and rain.

There were 2 hosts a wife and husband, the husband was very pleasant but the wife seemed a bit rude, when asked about breakfast the next day, she said she needed to know as she doesn't want to get up early if she doesn't have to. The room itself was big and clean enough.

Unfortunately the hosts seem to put us in a room right above their own living space, and we were not able to go bed until they did which was well past midnight! They must have had people over, they were very noisy. Being the only guests, why we couldn't have stayed in a room far from the noise I have no idea!

Then obviously being on a farm there were all sorts of noises coming from the animals from around 4am/5am - our fit bits showed we had about 2/3 hours sleep in total.

They knew I had an interview to get up for and they had no courtesy to keep the noise down at all.

I do not recommend based on this experience which is a shame, had we have been able to have a peaceful nights sleep I would have rated much higher.

Reviewed 29 December 2017

Location is a bit out of the way, so not able to really walk into town from the place. That's the only negative I have. Get everything you need for the price, and the hosts are lovely. Nice, fresh breakfast in the morning cooked to how you like it. Will be staying again

Reviewed 29 December 2017

The Farm has lovely big rooms with wonderful views, breakfast was wonderful. Although these were all lovely the best thing about this stay were the owners they went above and beyond truely wonderful people who helped me with a situation that they didnt need to. Can not thank them enough!!!!

Reviewed 9 December 2017

Had a pleasant stay over, room was huge as was the bathroom, had a friendly welcome and nice chat over breakfast the next morning. Couldn't explored the grounds as was dark when I arrived and left, but could make out the carp lake and manor on the hill, I am sure there are soem nice walks.