Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
All reviews no lift spacious room den helder warm welcome dinner restaurant beds
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

Had to go to Middenmeer at very short notice, the travel company booked this and told me it was cheap local B And B.
I arrived at midnight (worried it would be locked up) and found a clean modern hotel with a warm welcome.
Good sized bedroom and a well equipped bathroom.
Didn't get chance to eat any food but the nespresso coffee machine in the room was very welcome.
I hope I get to stay again.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 August 2016 via mobile

Too late to have dinner at home. So grabbed this restaurant. Ordered the all you can eat mussels. Really, really good! Made my compliments to the chef. Good glass of wine well filled. Are there any negative points? Yes, my stomach was more than full after 3 portions... Will certainly come back!!

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 May 2016

This hotel is in the middle of nowhere, on the highway. It is nevertheless, not a bad place for touring northwest Netherlands, or for those doing business nearby.

Other than the receptionist chewing me out for standing at the counter, rather than behind the party in front of me, the rest of the service was neutral--neither particularly friendly nor unfriendly.

The infrastructure, nevertheless, was above what one would expect. Rooms, beds, bathrooms are all above par.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 March 2016

I had one night stay with late check in and early check out. The process was very smooth and friendly. Great and enjoyable breakfast. Spaceous and clean room with modern design batchroom. My room was in the second floor in the of corridoor and it was absolutely dead quiet.

Room tip: End of corridoor, far from the near by highway
Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 18 July 2015

We went there with the family on a weekday for a lunch. The hotel/restaurant do look very nice and modern. Very trendy indeed. Very well done !! The atmosphere is there. However when it comes to service and food it is quite a different game. We were approached in a rather rude way ( that is how it came across to us), while the food was way from fresh or prepared with attention. The prices are not elevated though why pay € for an inedible lunch. We continued our way while the lunch was still a burden in our stomach, literally and figurially unfortunately..

Date of stay: July 2015