Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Priceline
US$114
View deal
Free cancellation until 10/12/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
All reviews no lift spacious room den helder warm welcome food dinner restaurant beds
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 April 2018

Went for a quick and small dinner on a Monday evening. Hotel is situated near the highway with direct parking in front of the entrance. I arrived around 7:30pm and it was not really busy but good enough. Wanted to order a less-salty meal and not too much so I ordered the senior-menu (smaller) grilled chicken with a side salad and veggies instead of the regular items (fries/potatoes and sautéed vegetables). After taking the order the server came back with an alternative to the chicken as the chicken was pre-seasoned (and thus salty). Instead I took the (senior size also) baked fish fillets. It took a while until the food came (a side plate with butter?? and some pickles was served quite soon after my order was placed). Anyway I enjoyed the food, portion size was good enough and staff very friendly. All in all a good place to have a meal. Prices are decent menu is varied enough and the location is convenient.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

Had to go to Middenmeer at very short notice, the travel company booked this and told me it was cheap local B And B.
I arrived at midnight (worried it would be locked up) and found a clean modern hotel with a warm welcome.
Good sized bedroom and a well equipped bathroom.
Didn't get chance to eat any food but the nespresso coffee machine in the room was very welcome.
I hope I get to stay again.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 August 2016 via mobile

Too late to have dinner at home. So grabbed this restaurant. Ordered the all you can eat mussels. Really, really good! Made my compliments to the chef. Good glass of wine well filled. Are there any negative points? Yes, my stomach was more than full after 3 portions... Will certainly come back!!

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 May 2016

This hotel is in the middle of nowhere, on the highway. It is nevertheless, not a bad place for touring northwest Netherlands, or for those doing business nearby.

Other than the receptionist chewing me out for standing at the counter, rather than behind the party in front of me, the rest of the service was neutral--neither particularly friendly nor unfriendly.

The infrastructure, nevertheless, was above what one would expect. Rooms, beds, bathrooms are all above par.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 March 2016

I had one night stay with late check in and early check out. The process was very smooth and friendly. Great and enjoyable breakfast. Spaceous and clean room with modern design batchroom. My room was in the second floor in the of corridoor and it was absolutely dead quiet.

Room tip: End of corridoor, far from the near by highway
Date of stay: March 2016