Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$114
Hotels.comUS$114
TripadvisorUS$114
Priceline
eDreamsUS$114
TravelocityUS$114
All reviews no lift spacious room den helder warm welcome food dinner restaurant beds
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed with friends at the hotell. Superb service. Nice and clean rooms. Good food and staff with amazing sense of service and hospitality. I wish you a pleasant stay. You won't be disappointed with this hotel!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 June 2018

We have never used the hotel rather we stop here often for a meal in the restaurant. This last trip we both had the schnitzel. Dinners are served with two types of potatoes and a vegetable. We also had the appetizer Bread in a Sack. It's served with an herbed butter and garlic ailoi. Everything was delicious! Service was good but unfortunately the waiter was unable to describe the various sauces that came with the schnitzel.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank FamilieHettenvan
Reviewed 23 April 2018

Went for a quick and small dinner on a Monday evening. Hotel is situated near the highway with direct parking in front of the entrance. I arrived around 7:30pm and it was not really busy but good enough. Wanted to order a less-salty meal and not too much so I ordered the senior-menu (smaller) grilled chicken with a side salad and veggies instead of the regular items (fries/potatoes and sautéed vegetables). After taking the order the server came back with an alternative to the chicken as the chicken was pre-seasoned (and thus salty). Instead I took the (senior size also) baked fish fillets. It took a while until the food came (a side plate with butter?? and some pickles was served quite soon after my order was placed). Anyway I enjoyed the food, portion size was good enough and staff very friendly. All in all a good place to have a meal. Prices are decent menu is varied enough and the location is convenient.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

Had to go to Middenmeer at very short notice, the travel company booked this and told me it was cheap local B And B.
I arrived at midnight (worried it would be locked up) and found a clean modern hotel with a warm welcome.
Good sized bedroom and a well equipped bathroom.
Didn't get chance to eat any food but the nespresso coffee machine in the room was very welcome.
I hope I get to stay again.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 August 2016 via mobile

Too late to have dinner at home. So grabbed this restaurant. Ordered the all you can eat mussels. Really, really good! Made my compliments to the chef. Good glass of wine well filled. Are there any negative points? Yes, my stomach was more than full after 3 portions... Will certainly come back!!

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple