Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$114
Hotels.comUS$114
PricelineUS$114
TripadvisorUS$114
ZenHotels.com
eDreamsUS$114
All reviews no lift spacious room den helder warm welcome food dinner restaurant beds
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

We have visited this hotel and restaurant in the past and have not been too impressed. Today we decided to try their brunch to be told that they don't do this in the summer months. Maybe they should make this clearer on their website. So we chose to stay for lunch. My fish salad was excellent quality and a large portion and my husband had the risotto which was very tasty but could have been a larger portion. The service was reasonable; a little slow to clear plates and bring coffee but otherwise ok.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 August 2018

Although the room was a bit difficult to get to in a wheelchair, it was very spacious with plenty of room for me to maneuver the wheelchair. Breakfast was very good with a variety of different foods to choose from. This is a great place to stop before getting ready to bike across the Afsluitdijk.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed with friends at the hotell. Superb service. Nice and clean rooms. Good food and staff with amazing sense of service and hospitality. I wish you a pleasant stay. You won't be disappointed with this hotel!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 June 2018

We have never used the hotel rather we stop here often for a meal in the restaurant. This last trip we both had the schnitzel. Dinners are served with two types of potatoes and a vegetable. We also had the appetizer Bread in a Sack. It's served with an herbed butter and garlic ailoi. Everything was delicious! Service was good but unfortunately the waiter was unable to describe the various sauces that came with the schnitzel.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank FamilieHettenvan
Reviewed 23 April 2018

Went for a quick and small dinner on a Monday evening. Hotel is situated near the highway with direct parking in front of the entrance. I arrived around 7:30pm and it was not really busy but good enough. Wanted to order a less-salty meal and not too much so I ordered the senior-menu (smaller) grilled chicken with a side salad and veggies instead of the regular items (fries/potatoes and sautéed vegetables). After taking the order the server came back with an alternative to the chicken as the chicken was pre-seasoned (and thus salty). Instead I took the (senior size also) baked fish fillets. It took a while until the food came (a side plate with butter?? and some pickles was served quite soon after my order was placed). Anyway I enjoyed the food, portion size was good enough and staff very friendly. All in all a good place to have a meal. Prices are decent menu is varied enough and the location is convenient.

Date of stay: April 2018