All reviews the cottages flotation pool top floor sunshine coast local cheese enjoyable stay dining table reception area free dvds continental breakfast sized bed courtesy bus bit dated thoroughly enjoyed our stay one night stay little extras friendly hosts
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

We sent our mums there for a Spa Day on Mothers Day. Absolutely amazing service and prices! When we picked our mums up, they were beyond refreshed and enjoyed themselves SO MUCH!
HIGHLY recommend for anyone, and definitely the best price, service and location we have found (and we have been looking).
11/10 our mums scored Clouds of Montville!

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank RhysNille Z
Reviewed 14 April 2018

we visited at Easter, and did not have the best of weather, but that did not dampen the enjoyment of our holiday. The rooms were clean and had all of the expected amenities. The lovely balcony overlooking the hinterland was a bonus. The owners were exceptionally friendly and accommodating - nothing was too much trouble. Although it is situated on the main road and our rooms were at the front, it was very quiet and peaceful

Room tip: upstairs with a balcony is wonderful if available
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

This is definitely the place to unwind. Cottages were very neat and tidy. I highly recommend the floating experience. The day spa is great and very handy. Thanks for an amazing time of relaxation see you next time.

Date of stay: March 2018
1  Thank ryanhumphriess
cloudsofmontville, Owner at Clouds of Montville Eco Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Thank you so much Eddie R, love your feedback, we really appreciate that you have taken the time to let us know how you felt about your stay with us.

We take a great deal of care and pride in presenting our accommodation, spa and other facilities and services.

Comments like yours make all of our efforts worthwhile.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

I booked myself in for a day of pampering for my birthday and was really looking forward to my visit.

From my first phone call Philip was welcoming and helpful, and this warmth continued upon my arrival where I was greeted by him and his lovely wife Stephanie.

I enjoyed half an hour in the infrared sauna, followed by an hour in the flotation pool, and then an hour long hot stone massage.

I haven't used an infrared sauna or a flotation pool before and really enjoyed them both. I loved that it was a pool, and not a tank, and I didn't have to worry about feeling claustrophobic. The flotation pool was so incredibly relaxing.

Robes, slippers, earplugs (for the pool) and plenty of fluffy white towels were supplied and there was Sukin shampoo, conditioner and body wash in the shower.

The hot stone massage was wonderful too - so peaceful and relaxing.

I came out of my treatments to be greeted by Philip and Stefanie and a glass of cold bubbles and a yummy treat, which I sat and enjoyed whilst chatting away. Such lovely, caring people that made me feel so very welcome.

Everything was just so nicely done, the facilities were spotlessly clean and I felt totally relaxed and pampered. I felt like I floated away when my hubby came to collect me. I will definitely be back!

Thank you for such a wonderful day!

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank SujoyP
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Easy to find Location, Rooms are spacious and extremely clean.Nice walk to Montville village.Would thoroughly recommend the Stay.Video Library available.Parking is easy and the reception. Worth a spontaneous trip close to Brisbane.However wifi is limited.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
cloudsofmontville, Owner at Clouds of Montville Eco Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2018

Thank you David for taking the time to send through your review.

Hope to see you back again sometime soon.

Cheers, Philip