“Great food and service”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Highly recommend great spaghetti & pizza and reasonably priced. The brushetta was impressive, I would definitely return.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

We were here for a late lunch. The restaurant was very full but they still had a table on the terrace. The waitress was very friendly. The food was excellent.
Some people in our group had pizza: it was perfectly cooked with a very thin and crunchy crust. Some had a home made lasagne which was excellent but huge.
I had a pasta 'a la mode d'ishia'. It was perfect! Loved the taste of the different ingredients that blended nicely together. The portion was very generous. I could not finish it. I would certainly recommend this place.

Reviewed 19 August 2016

Restaurant is a bit small and narrow, and always full, but we still sit comfortably. We have a good dinner and wine

Reviewed 4 January 2016

After a really bad welcome for a (too) late lunch a couple of years ago we've always avoided this place until last night! We had good Italian food with my wife and kids. Nice cosy ambiance and service was good although a little more smiling and personalisation could make it perfect! No regrets and we'll certainly come back.

Reviewed 8 May 2015

I had one of the best pizzas in Europe right here in this restaurant. It was delicious! One of the toppings which I ordered was "escargot" - snails!!! It really tasted yummy!
They also had a great selection of wine.
The waiter was very polite and helpful and knew that I was unable to speak French or Dutch - so he spoke to me in English and was truly helpful. He deserved a tip and I ensured I left him a good one.