eDreams
Priceline
Agoda.com
StayForLong
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 May 2019 via mobile

This is a super family run complex in a beautiful setting. Just 24 rooms in a modern block overlooking landscaped gardens. They catered for 2 weddings whilst we were there and both parties seemed to enjoy themselves. As for us it's a great & comfortable location for visiting this lovely region. The restaurant serves great freshly cooked food & the local wines are very good. A nice substantial buffet is available for breakfast. No need to try anywhere else & we'll be back again soon.

Date of stay: May 2019
Reviewed 15 November 2018

Back in August of 2009, I wrote a review captioned "best kept secret". I visit he Comino Valley every few years and stay at this hotel. In addition to its free breakfast, I eat either lunch or dinner at its restaurant everyday. It is below San Donato, close to Alvito and 15 minutes from each of the hill towns over looking the valley. t

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

We asked for a vegetarian tomato based pasta and they made it especially for us! It was delicious! Fantastic starters and mains for both veggies and meat eaters! Lovely waiters very friendly and helpful and a great atmosphere would definitely go again

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed 10 April 2018

My wife
My wife, sister, brother-in -law and I recently visited San Donato as part of an ancestry tracing visit. GREAT TRIP. I met some cousins I wasn't aware of. We stayed at La Grotte. A nice small hotel, pleasant staff, pleasant stay.
I hope to return some day. Will defiantly stay there again.
John Cardarelli

Date of stay: May 2017
Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

Our family of 4 couples plus two children stayed in upstairs balcony rooms overlooking the most sublime and beautifully kept gardens and swimming pool.

Everything was perfect. Lovely family running place. Breakfast outside/inside no problem. Evening meal really lovely and reasonable.

No complaints at all.