Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$141
Booking.comUS$141
PricelineUS$141
FindHotelUS$141
eDreamsUS$141
Orbitz.comUS$141
All reviews great stay room was clean comfortable stay one night stay fridge and microwave minute drive yogurt enjoyed our stay would definitely stay here again staff were very friendly walmart lcbo bw ontario washroom
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 October 2021

This staff was exceptional in helping us to arrange transportation. We are very grateful for their assistance. The hotel was clean and reasonably priced. We enjoyed our stay.
The hotel is very close to Elora which is a lovely town to visit!

Date of stay: September 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Sanjeev Rishi, General Manager at Best Western Plus Fergus Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2021

We’re happy to see your review here. It will help us improve our services and provide a better experience to you again. It was great to have you at Best Western Plus, Fergus.

NOTE: The content in {brackets} is variable. Please modify

Reviewed 8 September 2021

2 wedding parties also booked in. Guys playing guitar until 4:00am. Security non-existent.
Had to shove pillows under the doors. Got 2 hours sleep.
Elevator was broken and had to hump luggage up and down two flights of stairs.
Breakfast was fine.

Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed 6 September 2021

It was very nice. Family oriented and the staff were very helpful and welcoming. I would definitely stay with them again. It was walking distance for shopping. Unfortunately, I didn't get to try the spa.

Reviewed 25 August 2021

I reserved two rooms for a wedding, one room was for my son. After 1:00am a lady walked into his room, she had been given a key by the front desk. When she told the front desk that there was already someone in that room, the front desk called my son twice rudely demanding that he leave! No explanation was given to my son. The lady that was wrongly given a key was left stranded, with no room. The man working at front desk, said he did not know anything and that we should come back in morning. No concern was given for the lady that had no room. No apology was given for his behavior to my son. We went to front desk in morning and spoke to Sanjiev (sp?) and was given a big run around. I was told it was human error, and that he would speak to owner (we later found out that he was actually the owner) and provide a "handsome discount" and promised that he would call later that day. He ran out of the hotel, leaving us standing at front desk. He did not call later, so we called him, he assured us that he would email us an amended invoice, which we have never received. We have called numerous times, to be told by one person that he wasn't working that day, only to call back and be told by another person that he had left for the day. He has avoided us even though we have left several messages for him to call us. I find his behavior shocking and he has absolutely zero customer service skills. He did say that we should be happy as he did not charge the lady?? Seriously? She never got a room, so why would you ever charge her? I have contacted head office as I want to make sure they know about this as, the hotel never acknowledged the seriousness of their mistake. Another note, they were kicking my son out of his room to allow lady to stay in room, with no cleaning staff present. I am positive that is not following COVID protocol.

Date of stay: August 2021
Sanjeev Rishi, General Manager at Best Western Plus Fergus Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2021

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future. We have already given you the discount for your stay and we again apologies for the inconvenience that has caused to you.

Thanks,
Best Western Plus

Reviewed 22 August 2021

Checked in after a wedding. Went to enter my room and there was a man in this room already. This is incredibly unsafe and could have gone very wrong. As a woman, you want to feel safe and secure visiting a hotel. The Staff were unapologetic and said there was nothing they could do for me. Would not put me in another hotel. Said they had no more rooms to put me in. Very unsafe for a young woman at 1 in the morning.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Sanjeev Rishi, General Manager at Best Western Plus Fergus Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2021

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. At Best Western we strive every day to provide superior customer service. I am sorry we were not able to do that for you. We will use the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we provide a better experience in the future.

Because we did not provide you with the service you deserve, We have already done full refund to you.

I hope you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with exceptional service.