DoubleTree by Hilton London Heathrow
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
1,604 results
All reviewsdouble treewarm cookieshoppa busclose to the airporttesco expressbath roadhounslow westupon checklondon heathrowan early flightflight pathcar parkone night staycomfortable staytube stationfollowing morningovernight stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My first impression on arrival was excellent. I was checked in by a lovely Dutch girl called Gemma who welcomed me enthusiastically and was eager to detail all that I would get for free as a Hilton HHonors Gold member.

The room was clean and tidy, but the lamp on the desk did not work and as it affected my ability to see what I was doing I called reception and so someone came and fixed it after about 20-minutes.

The sink water does not drain properly. It needs to be unblocked.

I was given complimentary premium Internet access, but it was dreadfully slow. If that was premium I dread to think how slow regular access would be.

I slept well on a comfortable bed in an air-conditioned room, but the alarm clock beside the bed had not been advanced to British Summer Time three days previous and so I got up late and that started my day off in a panicky rush, which I was none too pleased about. The clock cannot be manually adjusted by guests and so if it is linked to a central system I suspect that every bedside table clock in all rooms throughout the hotel must be wrong. This is a small detail that should never happen.

Thankfully, I am at an airport hotel because I flew in to London last night rather than catching an early flight today. If I was on an early departure this morning the hotel management may have been faced with a furious guest struggling to get to the airport in time to catch a flight due to the bedside clock waking me up an hour late.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Rukhsana H, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton London Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Reviewer

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and Gemma will be delighted to read your comments.. Your comments will help us as we continually work to improve our guest experience. I have passed your comments to the relevant department to deal with. At Doubletree by Hilton, we promise to do whatever it takes to ensure you are satisfied and hope you will consider staying with us in the future.

regards

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Overnight stay before long haul flight - hotel is close to Heathrow airport, accessible to / from all terminals by regular Hoppa bus service (approx 30 mins max journey time).
The room was very clean, comfortable bed and no airport noise - great nights sleep

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Rukhsana H, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton London Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Happy Guest. Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our hotel to other travelers. I'm sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. Take care

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

The staff were great on reception and made me feel very welcome. Surprisingly my room was very quiet given the location. The gym was very small and not good for a weight lifter / gym bunny, however the running machine and bike very good.
The bar and food was very pleasant. Over all a nice stay and a place I’ll book again if travelling on holiday with family.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed 7 March 2018

Friendly, helpful staff, from reception to the bar to housekeeping, everyone was lovely. The room was spotless and the beds comfortable. Perfect for flights from heathrow, great shuttle bus service, or there are taxi drivers waiting in the morning to take you. I’ll definitely stay again next trip.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Rukhsana H, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton London Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Reviewed 6 March 2018

Gemma Van Sleeuwen has made a massive impact, great Customer Service on the front desk and outstanding performance in F&B, simply enriching your stay. Double Tree by Hilton is a great hotel, FAB staff and the food is brilliant. The overall appearance of the hotel in modern and well designed, the bar area is spacious and open, the gym is adiquate and the breakfast hosts everything for everyone.

Room Tip: King Suite are worth the upgrade
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Rukhsana H, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton London Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Dear Reviewer
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. I am sure that Gemma will be delighted to know this. Your comments will help us as we continually work to improve our guest experience. At DoubleTree by Hilton, we promise to do whatever it takes to ensure you are satisfied and hope you will consider staying with us in the future. Kind regrads