“Great food, people and location”
Review of Ristorante Cavour

Ristorante Cavour
Ranked #1 of 14 Restaurants in Dossobuono
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 April 2018

I stoped here on the way to the airport with loads of time and was having such a lovely time nearly missed my flight.
This restaurant that does lots of meet, carved at the table side that comes on a trolley with at least 6 options. Given that I was very pleasantly surprised at the vegetarian options. To start white asparagus with a poached egg (€10 wonderful) and then ricotta and asparagus ravioli, also excellant (€13). Enjoyed with a glass of Soave and opf course great expresso after.

I really loved the place, the people (even without Italian) and the food and would hope to return. In holiday mode I had no issue with the prices but my slightly high for locals but maybe not an everyday visit type of place.

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Amazing food ( some of the best dishes I have had in Europe )very good service / friendly staff .. the dessert is to die for ..

Reviewed 30 November 2017

I ate in this fantastic restaurant with some friends, even if we were quite late the waiter was really gentle and helped us in choosing good wines and food. We had the famous "lesso" that is boiled meat with "pearà" typical Verona's sauce based on pepper.. For wine a Valpolicella superiore is really needed.. and don't forget to taste the desserts...

A wonderful experience!! Suggested for lunch..

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

They have pasta to die for. The kind you are really going to Italy for. Amazing restaurant close to the airport - if you are to keep warm memories of the country before leaving Verona by air, this place is a must! 5 min from the airport and so good and tasty!

Reviewed 25 April 2017

The service was very good. Warm reception. Nice, traditional menu. We had pasta and it was well cooked and nicely presented. Wine was excellent and prices were reasonable. Was close to our hotel so it was an easy walk.